affordable Live chat software?

We using ProvideSupport at this moment, because they have nice console for Mac OS X.
Kayako and their Mac OS X Chat program are terrible! Windows is another story, but I using Mac, and I don't plan to install Windows because of Kayako :p

We use providesupport. Graphics, Sound etc. are cool. Chat history is not stored on Providesupport servers, you need need to maintain it as mails.

Kayako Live chat is also doing great.

Recently tested Livezilla in one of our websites and its performing great as a freeware. Graphic, Sound, Performance The only disadvantage of Livezilla is consuming resources of your PC/Lappy.

Provide support is not capable of handling more chats at a time.

Visit the link below for the proof.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7839/support.jpg
Chats: 15 Operators: 1 (Thats me ;) )

I was on the Live chat handling this flow. I enjoyed it actually too handle such flow and took a screen shot :).

I left the chat when it crossed over 15...Single man...LOL

Btw: chat4support is also a good software and better pricing.

We're a Kayako shop & could not be happier. At $30/mo its well worth it. One thing I did wish they implement was the ability to link directly to the “enter your information” mini-page vs. having to click on the “Live support is/not available”.

To the person who post the tip on hub.la, THANKS!
I get it up on our website in less than 5 minutes.

Mac and Linux is important for too. Will be looking at provide support if we out grow hub.la.

Hello,

I am lisa wilson from Uk and i am new to this forum. This forum contains useful information specially this thread.

It gives a lot of details about the chat softwares like liveperson,livezilla,craft..etc

Thanks to all for sharing this useful information. Good work.

What will be approx. cost of liveperson?

Thnks

Hello,

I am lisa wilson from Uk and i am new to this forum. This forum contains useful information specially this thread.

It gives a lot of details about the chat softwares like liveperson,livezilla,craft..etc

Thanks to all for sharing this useful information. Good work.

What will be approx. cost of liveperson?

Thnks

Why go with LivePerson? You can use it and it is widely used by many companies all around the world. Then you have other chat software such as ChatStat, Star Develop, and the list goes on.

In order to find the true software for live chat that suits your needs, maybe make out a list with your like and dislikes about the many different brands of live chat software.

Personally I have tried Crafty, Livezilla, and LivePerson. Where do I find myself going to? ChatStat because of how far they go to make support easier. This may be personal taste, but if I was to have lined them all out side by side, I would have probably saved myself a lot of money, time, and frustration.

From my point of view I can't see why anyone would ever use anything other than LiveZilla. Feature-rich, excellent console, simple installation and absolutely free!

I really do love it and I am kicking myself each day wondering why I did not switch sooner. Its quick, simple and to the point - really can not get any better than that when it comes to online support. The clients are loving it now too, most times in the past we barely used the live support and now we are still getting good feedback from those who are logged in and using it.

I have to used craftysyntax as well. Great peice of software. I especially like the data tracking peice in it. You can see where people came from to your site, what keywoards they used etc.

We've been using Zopim for a while, it's a bit of a love/hate relationship though.. but definitely being platform-independent is important to us! (Linux, OS X, users) Otherwise I think we would probably use [customized] LiveZilla.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch