NEW ACCOUNTS REQUIRE MANUAL VETTING BY AN ADMINISTRATOR BEFORE POSTING PRIVILEGES ARE ENABLED.
By accessing or using any part of HostingDiscussion.com, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, please do not register, do not access or use any part of HostingDiscussion.com.
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement.
HostingDiscussion.com complies with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). You represent and warrant that, in compliance with COPPA, you are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Users under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to use our services. HostingDiscussion.com does not collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
- Members must have a maximum of one account, no matter how many companies they represent.
- Be respectful to other users and avoid personal attacks.
- HostingDiscussion.com, in its discretion and without liability or notice, reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any message, signature, or graphic that, in our judgement, does not comply with our policies.
- Offensive words and foul language must be avoided.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. HostingDiscussion.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
- Please report all activity that you believe contradicts these rules.
- Advertising, or any other form of solicitation, is not allowed outside of the Marketplace forums.
- Affiliate links are not allowed anywhere on HostingDiscussion.com.
- Spam, plagiarism and low grade content that doesn’t add value, including paraphrasing and auto-generated material will be deleted and accounts may be terminated without warning. If you use someone else's content, credit the source.
- Crossposting is not allowed.
- By posting messages on or through HostingDiscussion.com, you agree to grant HostingDiscussion.com a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display any such communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed.
- Members may not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that is obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
AVATAR/PROFILE BANNER RULES
- You cannot use signatures to run sales ads (including coupons, pricing information and plan descriptions).
- You cannot sell any part of your signature space to any third party.
- Signatures must be set up in your profile and not manually added to posts.
- Signatures must be kept to a maximum of 4 lines (a blank line counts as a line).
- You cannot use more than 2 font colours, apart from default text and link colors.
- You cannot use avatars and/or profile banners to run sales ads (including coupons, pricing information and plan descriptions).
- You cannot sell avatar and/or profile banner spaces to any third party.
- You cannot use copyrighted material without explicit permission.
DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
(boring small print that’s important to be aware of)
- Advertising is allowed only in the Marketplace forums.
- Advertising must be on the specific subject of each particular forum.
- You cannot start more than 1 thread per 7-day period per Marketplace forum.
- The following forums require 10 days of membership and 15 relevant and valuable posts in select community forums in order to start a thread:
—Shared Hosting Offers
—Reseller Hosting Offers
—VPS Hosting Offers
—Dedicated Hosting Offers
—Cloud Hosting Offers
—Colocation Hosting Offers
—Other Hosting Offers
- Thread bumping is not allowed.
- Further rules may apply for specific Marketplace forums. Please pay attention to "sticky posts" with such rules, if available.
- You acknowledge that the information on HostingDiscussion.com is provided as a general information service only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with properly qualified professionals.
- HostingDiscussion.com, its employees or volunteers, do not assume or accept any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for the accuracy or appropriate application of any information on HostingDiscussion.com.
- Under no circumstances will HostingDiscussion.com be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including without limitation loss of business profits, reputation, business interruption, loss of data, loss of business information) that might arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials provided on HostingDiscussion.com, even if HostingDiscussion.com or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Email and other private messages sent to the staff of this site will remain confidential, and will not be reproduced without permission, except in the following circumstance: The staff of HostingDiscussion.com reserve the right to archive, copy, reproduce, redistribute and make derivative works of any communication, via electronic mail, postal mail, telephone, instant message or any other media, which is in our sole discretion:
—harassing, threatening or abusive to HostingDiscussion.com or any content writer or staff member thereof;
—damaging to the reputation of HostingDiscussion.com or any content writer or staff member thereof;
—serves to vilify, defame or cast aspersions against HostingDiscussion.com or any content writer or staff member thereof with the intent of interfering with business relationships, including, but not limited to, affiliations or service agreements (this includes ANY threatening letters to an ISP, Web host, etc., or allegations of activities in violation of applicable laws and/or service agreements).
Any such material shall become the property of HostingDiscussion.com. The staff shall be the sole arbiter(s) of what constitutes a communication fitting the above descriptions. Upon receipt of any such communication, or notification of receipt of any such communication by a party associated with the site, the staff reserve the right to take action as necessary to protect their rights and interests, with or without prior notice to the person(s) or group(s) responsible for said communication. If you do not agree to these terms, do not harass the webmaster(s).
- The content of HostingDiscussion.com is protected by copyright. Files may be saved, printed, copied, etc. for personal use. You can quote materials from the site, and make use of the materials freely as allowed by the US Fair Use Doctrine. Please credit the source if you excerpt any materials. You are not allowed to sell access to any of these materials or redistribute them for profit, or otherwise commercially exploit them, without the written permission of HostingDiscussion.com.
- The information contained within this web site, including information posted by staff, guest/member-submitted material, or other third-party material, is presented solely for the purposes of education and furtherance of the knowledge of the reader.
- All trademarks used on this web site are hereby acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
- By participating on HostingDiscussion.com, you acknowledge that you are aware of these policies and guidelines, that you understand these policies and guidelines and that you agree to be bound by them. HostingDiscussion.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and right to use the site and service if you violate any term of this agreement.
- HostingDiscussion.com cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from a member's use of the site and the services. Each member assumes his or her own risk in becoming a member and of using HostingDiscussion.com.
These policies and guidelines may be changed at any time without notice. Continued use of any part of this web site constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Accordingly, you should review this agreement from time to time to become familiar with such changes.
For questions and clarifications of the outlined policies, please contact us.