affordable Live chat software?

digit

Does anyone know of any affordable or free live chat support software? I want to test them out to see which is best for me so ones that have a trial period would be helpful. I have tried Crafty and HelpCenterLive already and am considering HCL

We have just signed up for a 10 day trial of provide support. They seem to be a small company but their software is immense.

Also they seem to be the only people that support windows / mac / linux operating systems with a live support program.

We have just signed up for a 10 day trial of provide support. They seem to be a small company but their software is immense.

Also they seem to be the only people that support windows / mac / linux operating systems with a live support program.

Hi,

We are also trying out this software/company and we are pretty impressed, and with good support also. Cheapest monthly I've found with features like this at $15 / mo.

Regards,
Bobby

We have used ProvideSupport for a year and it worked pretty good.

But recently we have found a great freeware alternate LiveZilla which is looking great so far in our testing. We are looking forward to deploy it on our sites soon.

And even being a freeware, LiveZilla provides a great support :)

We have used ProvideSupport for a year and it worked pretty good.

But recently we have found a great freeware alternate LiveZilla which is looking great so far in our testing. We are looking forward to deploy it on our sites soon.

And even being a freeware, LiveZilla provides a great support :)

I use LiveZilla also for support. It is free and it runs almost like a premium support software. It also tells you what page the visitor is on etc...

I went ahead this weekend and decided to test out a PHP script that is fairly simple. No issues so far and while it was not free it was worth not having to hassle about it. What is the best thing about the ones you all are using now?

Ive used the crafysyntax since its free and has worked great for some time... I might have to look at that LiveZilla that was suggested, looks interesting.

Has anyone ever used something like this?

http://www.phplivesupport.com

I am wondering what the main differences are between these types (paid) and the freebie ones. I might look into crafysyntax, I have heard that name a few others places too.

Wouldn't be self promotion right there Galaxy? I don't think that is allowed.

yeah, romes is right.The account can be blocked without any warning for such actions :)