Paypal fees: Too high, or not that bad?

I never thought Paypal fees are high. They always seems to be reasonable :)

Considering the easiness, users trust, and number of clients using PayPal, I think its pretty justified.

since it is commonly used and known as "secure" I think fees are acceptable.but also annoying I have to accept

In comparison to some other payment gateways, their fees are right in line. Personally, too expensive to run my entire operation through them, but we do generate thousands of dollars per month of income through PayPal as clients like it as an option to buy. I'd not run my visa/mastercard through them though, I can get cheaper rates elsewhere.
Where is elsewhere, Conor ?

Well I am using Paypal since last three years and I found their services at their best level. Also I think that if you are getting some good then you have to pay for it and that is the fee of PayPal. I don't think that it is bad.

I must say that Paypal is worth the fees because you don't even have to think before you buy something anymore and you know that your money is secure and if you have a problem they will be their to resolve it and get your money back if need be. I have never had this problem but that doesn't mean it wont ever happen.

Paypal Fees I find are very fair.
Not everyone in this world can have a merchant account from a band with a CC Machine to process everything.

Paypal Is by fair the greatest thing I have ever ran across-ed for my hosting business.

PayPal is the best.

Their fees are lower than 2CO.

Besides if somebody pays us right now, I can turn around, go to a ATM machine and get the money out instantly with my PayPal Debit Card.

With 2CO, we have to wait for a week to get the funds in our bank.

And we get a bonus every time we use the PayPal Debit Card.

I have studied all processors out there, and the final conclusion is that PayPal is ahead of the pack by far.

If you don't agree, show me a better alternative. I'm waiting ;)

just to make the account they extra charge 50$ i know
you know someplace i can find one good credit card processor?

I know that paypal is little expensive but it is best way to get payment. It is solution of every problem that is related to payment.

PayPal's always been good for me. Sure the fees can get in the way of you making your product as cheap as possible for the client, however, understandably they are a company, and to keep running they need the money.

I'm perfectly fine with the fees as they are, and will happily continue to use paypal as my primary means of accepting payments :)

Seeing their trust graph, fees they charge are too low. If you have a cart, almost 0% fraud orders can go through PAYPAL.

I find fees too high for products with really low price, that's unfair; for medium price the fees are ok. But we do benefit from the huge popularity of this payment gateway so we can't complain too much.

Looking to its reliability and security, its prices are pretty good. PayPal can be ranked # 1 in merchant services easily.

PayPal is a good choice to make it easy to accept credit card payments and I think it is really beneficial if you are only receiving payments through your website. And the most important thing is you can set up an account in few minutes. According to my experience most of the entrepreneurs who are using PayPal have never had their own merchant account, but that is understandable thing. PayPal rates affordable and that is mentioned on their website as well. So why wouldn't you believe them?