Zopim Live Chat?

I've used Zopim for around a year and have never been disappointed in any of their services/features.

Personally, the price per agent is worthwhile if you're going to be optimizing all the time possible on those agent accounts. Furthermore, if you are going to be dealing with a small number of chats, then I wouldn't even suggest using more than 2-3 agents. One agent can easily handle 2 calls at once if needed, if not more.

If your support is good, then Zopim will pay for itself.

Chiming in late here. We use Userlike (userlike.com). Their free plan has a lot of cool features, like the ability to take a screenshot of the user's screen you're chatting with. Very helpful, without having to ask "what do you see now?"

Zopim (free) version is rich in features in terms of other free version.
For paid version, better to choose unlimited agents then pay per agent, so Zopim would be little expensive (pay per agent).

I've been using the Zopim client for a month or so now, and am trying to decide if I want to upgrade to one of their paid/premium plans.

They are fairly rich in features, and I absolutely adore their online dashboard/control panel. However, do you guys believe it's worth the paid upgrade, or are there any other valuable options out there in regards to live support?

If you haven't used or heard of Zopim, here's their website - https://www.zopim.com/
Maybe you could compare their offering with the client that you're currently using, and see which is better?

Pro's & cons would be appreciated as well.

Thanks;

We demo'd Zopim for a few months and in the end moved on as its costs quite a lot for what it is and overall doesn't have a lot of features.

We settled on PureChat and have been loving it.

Zopim is a good chat software but there are better options at better pricing available in the market. Livezilla and WHMCS chat LiveHelp is a better and economical chat solution.

I was using WHMCS Chat but Android App is buggy and you can't see history or name/email of missed chat request.

Also it was taking too much time so I switched to Zopim and their chat system is fast and acceptable. I can see last chat request, message,etc.

I was using WHMCS Chat but Android App is buggy and you can't see history or name/email of missed chat request.

Also it was taking too much time so I switched to Zopim and their chat system is fast and acceptable. I can see last chat request, message,etc.

The have new Android and Iphone Apps and both work fine

I didn't like Zopim much - especially not when I compared it to Tawk, which appears more feature rich right now. One thing that heavily bothered me with Zopim was the inability to be logged in from a mobile device at the same time as you were logged in on a computer. This is something I use quite frequently - and so that bugged me a lot.

I tried ChatStack and JivoChat as well - but so far, no option has come close to Tawk. Unfortunately, Tawk has suffered some stability issues as of late, which forced me to look at alternatives. That said, I still haven't found any suitable replacements.

Never had any issues with the WHMCS live chat (stardevelop Chatstack). the only think now is that WHMCS has yet to upgrade it to Chatstack, so still branded as live messenger.

Never had any issues with the WHMCS live chat (stardevelop Chatstack). the only think now is that WHMCS has yet to upgrade it to Chatstack, so still branded as live messenger.

I think I read that they are working with them to get an updated version out. I'd expect the delays to be due to version 6, now that is has been released hopefully we will see a Chatstack update soon.

I think I read that they are working with them to get an updated version out. I'd expect the delays to be due to version 6, now that is has been released hopefully we will see a Chatstack update soon.

Yes i spoke to a guy at stardevelop and they stated they gave the updated files to WHMCS some weeks ago, but it needs work done to integrate with WHMCS.

And as WHMCS 6 have changed smarty version and changed how it reads php it will need some major work before it is issued

My main issue with ChatStack was that their phone application lacked support for SNI. That, and the fact that the application itself seemed to conflict with a bunch of different mod_security roles - but that's obviously very dependant on the server itself. The point is that for ChatStack to work optimally, I'd need it on it's own node, which kind of defeats the purpose of a one-time purchase of any chat application, when you're adding a monthly cost to it anyway.

Zopim is one of the best live chat support.
I used it few times and it gave me really good impressions in terms of use, user-friendly, integration.

I've tried multiple live chat companies, the best 2 till now are livechatinc and tawk.to, I love tawk.to it's free and completely bugless with lots of features.

I has been using zopim for free as my pre-sale,when there are not many clients consult us.Seems it only builds up one session between you and your clients