What payment options do you offer?

PayPal, Credit card, Bank Transfer, CashU, PaySafeCard, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, Western Union / Moneygram, and Perfect Money.

We also only use PayPal at the moment. We are however currently looking at introducing more payment methods such as Bitcoin and also a mobile payment system (watch this space?).

I agree with Stripe. Moreover. stripe fees are good and their support is great as well. Their setup is fast and easy.

Our host allows PayPal, Google Checkout, and check or money order. The PayPal automatic subscription is very nice. No need to remember to pay that way, it just does it automatically!

I do this but not Google, I also do authorize.net for cc cards and want to add bitcoin pretty soon.

Strictly Paypal and our merchant provider for visa, mastercard, discover and amex. All of these other methods we have found to lead to more spam and scam.

I think people are maybe also forgetting about PayPal pro and not just PayPal. With PayPal pro you can also accept credit cards within the same system. It's quite different than "regular PayPal" with quite a few more options...

Because we host all sites personally, we accept cash, check, money order, cashier's check, credit card, or if have to PayPal. We offer no payment portal as not all hosting requirements are cookie cutter.

WE accept Paypal and Credit cards outside of paypal, for the ones who do not want to use paypal or do not have a paypal account.

PerfectMoney, Advcash, Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, nixmoney, btccash, ripple, ethereum, zcash, tether, litecoin, dash, dogecoin, usdttrc, bnb,Google Pay, Apple Pay,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys