What payment options do you offer?

For those of you using multiple payment processors, did you find sales increased when adding more options?

Yes. It depends on your target audience mainly. Usually if you advertise to webmasters and hackers, you'll find a lot of them using other methods like Payza and Skrill. So it makes it convenient for them if their web host allows these methods.

The more general audience uses Paypal and Credit/Debit cards mostly.

At the moment we only offer Paypal (and CC by paypal)
Soon we will add Skrill, Skrill is good because they use some European local payment systems in different countries. Ex. they also allow iDeal which is from the Netherlands

I am only use paypal. Local credit card merchant do not suppose other currency or charge very high fee on different currency

We use PayPal mainly, also Stripe (for credit cards) and now Payza (we got a bunch of request for it!). Thinking about crypto currencies, but since the market is unstable, it's a hit or miss..

Now a days hosting provider and also clients are not want to use cheque and pay pal is the most popular payment gateway. But if you check the review and ratings of payment gateway services it will help you to be more clear.

I dont accept bitcoin as a account starter for fraud reasons, but for recurring fees I've had some success with bitcoin. If they are going to be short for any reason they can mine for a day and boom, payment cleared.

Hi there,

Even if PayPal is probably the safest and the fastest payment method, we like to give options to our customers, therefore we accept PayPal, bank transfer, moneybookers and credit card. Cheers!

We stick with PayPal as it's the safest and the fastest payment method for our clients. Clients can either use their PayPal accounts or CC so taking payment for service is no problem.

Paypal is de facto. I've polled groups of buyers before and around 25% stated that they would not pay without Paypal in order to protect their information. That being said, security measures like Braintree's Vault might entice the same customers to complete an order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam