Payment options for customers

Paypal is must. For credit cards, you could go with 2checkout (see are high though) or a a merchant such as authorize.

Paypal is must. For credit cards, you could go with 2checkout (see are high though) or a a merchant such as authorize.

For US clients it doesn't look to be so high anymore. Though they are strict and a little unfair in terms of fraud ratios for account closure (from the sounds of it at webhostingtalk).

For US clients it doesn't look to be so high anymore. Though they are strict and a little unfair in terms of fraud ratios for account closure (from the sounds of it at webhostingtalk).
Yes they have recently reduced fees to US customers. They are bit tough when it comes to fraud but I don't see it as a bad thing. They offer really good support for merchants as well as for the customers from www.2co.com including order related phone support for your customers.

Payment options

No matter how many payment options you have, more than 95% of your customers will want to pay by paypal. If you have prospective customers from contries which are not supported by paypal then you must add other options too, specially for those customers.

Thats correct ....I have 2co as an alternative but only 1 in 20 us 2co. Its good that Paypal is trusted and also easy to add to most popular billing systems

They want to pay by paypal or google wallet. Its cool if you offer more than one way of payment and probably the customers will appreciate it as well

Pyapal is the best option for the hosting payment gateway.
Payza, Skrill are also good way for payment.

Payza has some very expensive withdrawal and upload fees if not using their prepaid card for the majority of the areas they operate in sadly.

I'm now looking at $25 to withdraw to my local bank card!

Hello all, I am a new member and just starting a hosting company. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from some others that are already in the hosting business. How many payment options should you give customers? Just one such as paypal? Several different options? What are your thoughts?
Hi there,

It good for the customer to have options when trying to make a payment. You should at least accept the following payment methods: PayPal, bank transfer, moneybookers, credit card. Cheers!

PayPal is by far the most common option for most new startups. It allows you to accept payments by credit cards as well. You can consider including more payment options as you expand, however in general PayPal is more than sufficient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys