How About livezilla ?

If you are looking for a free live chat solution, LiveZilla is no doubt the best. It is proving to be a reliable one with lesser bugs.

I vote for the system. Beside the chat it has all kind of feature ( usefull ones ). I like it.
I will work with it on any site that requires chat.

Livezilla is a excellent live support for a small business. The only problem with this unfortunality is as of now they only have a windows client.

Because it is a free software, so of course there are some limitations which can not be covered. So, a paid system like LivePerson is always recommended to provide your customers live assistance to make good profit at the end.

LiveZilla is not only free but it includes GeoTracking and many other features.
The engine is excellent.
The installation is very easy and smooth.

Its a great free tool, however you should be using a paid service for best results and boost your business. LivePerson has been a great one over the years.

However, if you are fine with free one, LiveZilla is the best then.

LiveZilla is great. A little unhappy we have to pay for the addons now but hey they have to make money some how! The addons are not to high priced compared to other high priced products on the market.

Livezilla is fantastic indeed. The only problem is they don't have a mobile version for the operators. I wish they had it...makes the job easier for someone like me who's on a go.

this works great except with their latest upgrades needed to work with windows 7, also required upgrades on the mysql server.

Is Livezilla a popup chat type software which only comes up when I'm online or does it need to be embedded into your web design?

From what I can see it has everything I need..just considering how I'm going to integrate it.

I have started using Livezilla again after several years and I have no problems with using it only features I would love to have added is the ability for staff to logon via a web browser not just the desktop client.

Hi,

We've used LZ in the past, but we you Zopim now as we prefer the interface.

Pays your money and takes your choice I guess :)

Regards,

Nick.

We have used livezilla in the past it is a nice little support system although we have now moved to Zopim due its simplicity. I guess you pay for what you get.

I like LiveZilla but miss the geotracking feature since its no longer a free part of the software. Plus they could really do well getting an app for IOS

I like LiveZilla but miss the geotracking feature since its no longer a free part of the software. Plus they could really do well getting an app for IOS

They could really do well in getting an application for just about any OS for that matter...