How About livezilla ?

We were previously, using, it but I can tell you its nothing like as good as Kayako LiveResponse.

But LiveZilla is the best for Free!

LiveZilla is excellent. Only downside is that operators must all be using windows systems, but this is not a problem for me so far. Customers seem to like it as well.

I just posted a post regarding the LiveZilla. Just wanted to leave my official tums up from here because its so professional and great quality script on both sides client and staff sides.

If you have Livezilla and you hire someone to staff it when you are not there, do they need to have access to your whmcs?

@greatscott, no, not really. You can use LiveZilla even if you didn't give admin permissions to your WHMCS, since they work independently. Although, you have to give the admin account on LiveZilla because you can't create another admin account.

Overall, its a great piece of software.

Hello everybody !

I like livezilla is easy to use and configure but an competitive help it is and SupportSuite.

Good luck!

Livezilla is great and free . I used it for many years as my first and only live chat software

I think it is great, it has some really cool features, and for a free and opensource support system, you really cant complain in my opinion.

Haven't hear it yet,is it more convenient and efficient to use livezilla compared with other live chat software.