Best Live Chat

Over the past 10 years I have tried different live chat solutions, ended up to go ahead and use tawk.to - why?

1. It has almost every possible feature that paid solutions got.
2. It has great mobile and stationary app.
3. It has web based UI for those who dont want setup the app.
4. Unlimited agents at no extra cost!
5. It's 100% FREE for all it's features. Never charged a cent.

Check them out guys, it can really save you a solid buck!

Over the past 10 years I have tried different live chat solutions, ended up to go ahead and use tawk.to - why?

1. It has almost every possible feature that paid solutions got.
2. It has great mobile and stationary app.
3. It has web based UI for those who dont want setup the app.
4. Unlimited agents at no extra cost!
5. It's 100% FREE for all it's features. Never charged a cent.

Check them out guys, it can really save you a solid buck!

6. You can add it to as many websites as you want all free and run from the same dashboard

I personally tried LiveChatInc, ZenDesk, Intercomm, and Tawk.to.

If you can afford LiveChatInc, I highly recommend using it. Otherwise, Tawk.to is a free software that has many featueres compared to other paid live chat softwares in the market.

We use TAWK however there is some advantages in having a self hosted app. In that case i suggest Live Chat PHP available from envato market. Hosted in our own servers and very reliable.

I have tried Zopim and whmcs live chat addon. But i prefer Livechatinc but it cost a licence to now have that chat system but it is a good live chat system.

I'd recommend LiveChatInc. Not because we are partners but they have an awesome product. If you are a web host then this is the right tool for you to provide awesome support for your clients. Easy to use and easy to manage your staff accounts.
Many of the web hosting companies we work with are using LiveChat and they all love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys