Best Live Chat

Hi again, I work at LiveChat as you might know and sometimes people ask why should they choose paid solution if there is some free one. The thing is that when you pay for something you have the guarantee that the service will be developed and supported. What is more - paid solutions have more features. our software has for example ticketing system, customisation options, a lot of integrations and 24/7/365 live support for all clients. I'm sure you can't find this in the open source solutions.

Cheers

I dont think that you mention a feature that my current provider does not offer for free. Ok May be the support part coz he is a bit slow BUT I have never really needed their support to date. I send a ticket just to test how fast they are.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's worth noting that not all paid services are equal.
Cheers
Adam

I think his point is that what you are not offering in some paid plans another is offering them for free. You might have to rethink your plans and the features they come with to match these free providers.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's worth noting that not all paid services are equal. It's a dynamic area, we compete with each other to provide the best solution possible and constantly develop our software. Some providers just can't keep up with the tempo. I agree that sometimes (but not in general) even free alternatives can do the work - it depends on the scale of your needs.

Cheers
Adam

I'm not a fan of the bloatware though. I'm on the Livechat for startups program, and I don't like the ticket system. I want to use the ticketing system that is built into WHMCS so I wish there was more integration for clients to use their own system or shut off the ticketing when they don't want to use it.

I wish you had something that was JUST live chat.

I think his point is that what you are not offering in some paid plans another is offering them for free. You might have to rethink your plans and the features they come with to match these free providers.

I do not agree with that. Their software is the best in my opinion. They keep update it all the time.

I use Tawk.to that one can you customize as you like, I use it on multiple devices which should for me not a problem and I really like it.

I'll be honest and I didn't read all 5 pages. But I know that tawk.to has been brought up. That's what we use right now and they have gotten better over the last year. They used to go down randomly for a few mins here and there but they've been stable since 2016 for us.

We also use tawk.to and love it. The only problem I see with tawk is it sometimes goes down and I am afraid that the company will not have enough support someday to keep up with demand. For now its great and FREE.

I agree with you @vladimir. Once I return after a while back to the screen of Tawk.to then it needs to reconnect and that is bad. But yeah its a free service and if this the only issue then i don't really matter.

We use Tawk.to, it's free and is very very good chat. We don't know why to pay if there is an hosted product that works perfectly!

We're using Jivosite for our needs. Their premium subscription is quite good, many functions that may help you working with your customers :)