Best Live Chat

I like the live chat that is built into HostBill. It gives you data like if the visitor has been there before, is a new customer or logged in. Gives the geolocation, browser type etc, how long they've been on the site, what page they are looking at now etc.

LiveZilla was great for new-starts, I mean the Free Version.
But when they started doing regular upgrades it put a lot of users off the hook.
Then came Zopim another great Live chat script.

Who Next?

It depends if you are looking for free or paid softwares.
Zopim/Livechatinc are ones of the best ones but if you want to try out a free service you should take a look at Tawk.to

It does its job.

the only downside I can find is the you have to be logged in at the site.

I tried Tawk.to and liked it and now have it running if 3 of my sites. i am not logged in to their site and they are all showing online. i just downloaded the windows desktop app and have that open (minimised).

I find it better than the WHMCS live Chat as its free for as many sites as you want and as many agents or concurrent chats as you want. also visitors can submit files (which you cant with the WHMCS one) also visitors can print a transcript or have a transcript emailed to themselves.

so for me its +1 for Tawk.to

I tried Tawk.to and liked it and now have it running if 3 of my sites. i am not logged in to their site and they are all showing online. i just downloaded the windows desktop app and have that open (minimised).

I find it better than the WHMCS live Chat as its free for as many sites as you want and as many agents or concurrent chats as you want. also visitors can submit files (which you cant with the WHMCS one) also visitors can print a transcript or have a transcript emailed to themselves.

so for me its +1 for Tawk.to

I took a look at Tawk.to. Looks good. I've been using Coffeecup chat for years (I'm cheap, so my husband and daughters tells me :uhh: )
Maybe I need to do an upgrade. :agree:

We happen to use WebIM and it works well enough. I do wish it had more features. I might be more interested to try some that would give me the ability to snag chats on my phone or tablet....Never thought of that.

Had nothing but compliments from clients since moved from WHMCS chat (Chatstack) to Tawk.to.

I like the fact it is free and i can have it on all my sites without having any issue and not like WHMCS $6.95 +VAT a month for single domain use and $12.95+VAT for multi domain use

i believe and personally use tawk.to it is free and you can create as many operators as you can. it comes also with mobile app and you can keep your operator online always even while at home. :)

i believe and personally use tawk.to it is free and you can create as many operators as you can. it comes also with mobile app and you can keep your operator online always even while at home. :)

the script is run with their servers? works as Zoop, on the same principle?

Livehelp Messanger is good. We have been using this from past 15 months. there are no issues till now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys