WHMCS Ticket System or Kayako?

I think WHMCS's integrated support ticket system is great if you want to make it simple for your clients and staff. It's still a fairly powerful helpdesk but Kayako is definitely a great choice if you're looking to use a more advanced helpdesk system.

It depends on how much cash you have really, because you get Kayako and use the WHMCS plugin - the best of both worlds :)

That's really depend. If you see that WHMCS ticket system can handle all request of your support departments then you should stick with it. If you consider that you need a powerful solution then you should go to Kayako.

I like Kayako's live response, but I'm using both. :) You can try both too so you could see the difference first hand.

We recently purchase SupportSuite which includes a license for both LiveResponse and the ticket system, our development team found the ticket system to be much worse than WHMCS (Our current ticket system) and we experienced tons of issues with the LiveResponse, such as it disconnecting while chatting with clients which is a big big no no. We decided it was best to stick with WHMCS and we changed our live chat to AliveChat. I would highly recommend staying with WHMCS.

I really don;t see what Kayako could offer that WHMCS doesn't have built in already. It seems like a complete system to me.

Actually I think they have a desktop notification module. Only that seems worth it to me.

Hi,

It will depend upon the number of issues you receive in board daily and section you created (sales, billing, support). If number of tickets you are receiving is large I will suggest you to use kayako ticket system or you can use WHMCS. It is easy to handle for limited number of tickets.

LOVE THE WHMCS SYSTEM, ITS WICKED, GENERATES US DISCOUNT CODES, EBAY MESSAGES AND EVERYTHING, KEEPS ON TOP OF ALL OUR CUSTOMERS, CANT REALLY FIND A FAULT WITH IT ONCE YOU GET USED TO WHAT YOUR DOING OF COURSE LOL:smash:

I said it does the job, but sometimes one of my employees assigns the ticket to me and than the ticket gets set as closed. Or When someone answers a ticket saying "Wait for an admin reply" and then he assigns it to me it still gets set as answered and not opened. I was also wondering why people do that just use Kayako integrated with WHMCS?

This would be because he is not changing the status of the ticket back to "Open".

I find WHMCS to be the best support ticket package out there, given its customization flexibility, and how fast it interfaces with its database. Plus, the fact that it's an industry standard doesn't hurt, either.