Support System

WHMCS all the way. I don't like phone support because if there is a problem, there is no record of the conversation. Ticket systems offer proof of what was said on both ends

For the customer is it confidential to make a think in the same panel of the webhosting control panel. I think its not so good if you use a lot different systems

WHMCS has proven to be one of the best complete system for hosting business. It not only includes a complete support system but also billing too. Hence, you do not need any thing else if you have WHMCS.

It only lacks Live Chat option, because you have to pay more for it. So, you may Live Zilla for it.

WHMCS all the way, everything are included. Kayako is also a good software for ticket system and livechat but license are expensive.

I would personally continue using WHMCS as a support ticket system. If you need to have live chat integrated, I would look at the Live Chat Addon that WHMCS offers.

You can see their addon here, http://whmcs.com/livechat.php

Also, a free source would be livezilla, which is very good, and offers unlimited chats and operators for no cost. They do have premium options though such as copy right removal and so forth. You can access their website here - www.livezilla.com

Hope that helps you out bud.

Billing panels are without doubt very good, however I find them to be more hassle. We're experimenting with email based support (created via a form). This way it's much easier for support to be given on the move.

SimplyShared, I would suggest you to give a try to WHMCS because it is almost bug free. You just need to learn about its structure and its manuals will help you a lot.

I think cerberus for ticketing system Is also nice . Live person for Chat and phone Support . These Three things are essential for support . some companies only provide email system for support . Email as well as chat support both have some advantage and Disadvantage . On live chat the issue gets resolved on the live chat itself but if the issue is complicated and it requires a Lot of time for investigation than ticketing system is better . In ticketing system the advantage is that we get time to solve the issue but if the client has not provided enough details than we have to mail him again for the details which is wastage of time . And at the client side the disadvantage is that the client has to wait and does not know when the ticket will be replied . :thumbup: