Preferred Ticket Support System

We use the built-in support module in WHMCS.

If we need an external helpdesk we will use Hesk or OSTicket, as these are both very nice and FREE solutions.

It used to be Kayako, but with that platform changing so much, it's a difficult one.

The in-built WHMCS one is a lot better than it used to be, I think it's quite effective.

It used to be Kayako, but with that platform changing so much, it's a difficult one.

The in-built WHMCS one is a lot better than it used to be, I think it's quite effective.

I agree. I've always personally used the built in one with WHMCS. It has got better over the years but I do think it could still be a lot better than it is.

Does anyone here use the Open Source software osTicket? It used to be really good, it went abandonware for a while and I just recently noticed it's been back as of 2015 at least. Any comments?

Does anyone here use the Open Source software osTicket? It used to be really good, it went abandonware for a while and I just recently noticed it's been back as of 2015 at least. Any comments?

Are you running WHMCS? I haven't seen a module for it so probably not many people do. You'd have to have a module built for the latest version, it might be cheaper just to opt for a reasonably priced help desk like SupportPal which already integrates with WHMCS.

I do enjoy keeping the billing script and support together. There are alot of standalone support scripts also. Ill stick with Blesta so far because of there support and forums.

I have had no reason to try any other support system other than WHMCS. Works very well with us and gets the job done.

Mosts of the big web hosting company prefer Kayako because kayako is completely compatible with whmcs and customer like the UI of kayoko as compared to other ticket system. We are using whmcs ticket system from the begenning but we are also planning to convert it to kayoko as soon as possible.