Free Resellers?

RessellersPanels are probably the most renown resellers around, but they will grab most fo your profits :)
Try a good reseller or better: get your own server

contact to Reseller Hosting sites(not company) and ask for Reseller Account.

i know they're not provide free reseller account but if someone signup on your site then just purchase account and sell to your client.

:thumbup:

Check out a couple of sites that have resellers. Don't expect a free reseller account.

Not a good business model:

Pay money for a server > Give FREE accounts > Free accounts charge for server usage

There is such a thing as a free reseller plan. I have worked with many companies like this when I began doing hosting. There are some great things when it comes to these plans as it allows you to brand yourself but sell for a hosting company.

There is such a thing as a free reseller plan. I have worked with many companies like this when I began doing hosting. There are some great things when it comes to these plans as it allows you to brand yourself but sell for a hosting company.

That sounds like an affiliate program, not a reseller.

still you can't find reseller hosting then try this method(Also 1yr ago I am use this method)

1. First Find a Cheap, Reliable and Good Reseller Hosting then buy their shared plan for hosting your site.

2. Make a Plan,pricing,etc and then design your site.

3. Start advertising, if someone purchase your Reseller Plan then upgrade your shared hosting account to reseller account.

Its a very good Idea but you need to find automatic plan upgrade provider.

There are sites that give out free cPanel resellers like Freeresellers.com since 2001 (I think) and RockServers.net.