Free Resellers?

You make money out of reselling webspace and so I do not believe actual free real reseller accounts do exist. There must be some or the other catch involved whoever offers such kinda service. Personally, I have never seen or used one.

I may just be dense but I still do not understand this really. You are wanting an account where you can sell something they are giving free? I don't think that will work? Why would someone pay you for something they can get directly for free?

free reseller hosting ? is difficult to find nothing free i think some you need pay for private name server, order domain name and so on, most of them have hidden fee if you need activated something related with your reseller account

I don't think there are free reseller honstly I never seen one. It makes no use to the provider also, There losing alot of money if they support or give free resellers out because the person with the reseller is making all the money and a big profit.

There are people offering Free Resellers, you just have to find them. The people who are offering these Free Resellers are usually under a Master Reseller Plan (Servers are over packed).

I wouldn't trust servers with Master Resellers cause its a never ending loop of Resellers.

I do know there are. Web hosting is a fiercely competitive market and hosting businesses keep going extremes to fight for the clients.

Free resellers are possible, in the light that the provider may require you to commit a bit such as guaranteeing 1 or 2 new customers a month or it's end of the contract.

I haven’t idea for free reseller, but all suggestion they give for you that’s the best choice, you can review each other. I hope you can found what you want and what you need.

I've never been a fan of free web space. It's always worth paying a little for it so you know you have piece of mind

Yes there are.

I have only used ResellerCluser.com.

They even put the whole site online so unfortunately you don't get much customization options

Even if you find one i can just imagine that how bad everything will be on it probably over loaded servers, no support what so ever downtime like everyday... I don't know if i would even waste my time with something like this..

A permanent free reseller hosting account would be hard to find. The minimum space/bandwidth any reseller would need in order to freely operate as a web host and create resold accounts is 2GB sapce and 15GB bandwidth. I'd be surprised if anyone's willing to offer that much absolutely free of charge, unless of course it's for a limited period only.