Free Resellers?

Chief

Is there anything such thing as a free reseller? Well, I know there's such thing but does anyone know one?

Thanks.

I see people asking about this all the time in FreeWebSpace.net ... I have even seen a few offers. I don;t have a specific seller in mind but maybe you can look...

Yes, Mark gave you one such option. AFAIK they're better known as Resellerspanel, so if you want to find feedback on them you should try searching for that name.

well,

RackSlash said:
I saw free hosting provider does provide free reseller account for free hosting..

I'm thinking I should write that down but I also feel like I just ate Chinese food. I'm full and empty all at the same time... :disagree:

Free resellers are VERY hard to come by but there are a few, as ANMMark said, resellerpanel is your best bet.

Goodluck

oh, and try freewebspace.net too. there are many posts for free reseller requests that receive answers... seems like it may be worth a shot.

I use resellerpanel. I would say they are pretty good. Definately for the beginning reseller. Simplifies areas such as billing and support. Cons are no brand recognition (unless you use your own template), not much variation in plans.

I'm a newbie here and I don't know much about being a free reseller. I'm not sure but it seems to me it's a venture. One must be a highly experienced person in this area. Could anybody clear it up for me (I mean all advantages and disadvatages)?
Thanks in advance

It is possible, but most of the time if you get a free reseller you are forced to place Google ads on every page of the website. This makes your website look cheesy, and also offers your website visitors with other options for web hosting providers. I don't know about you, but I wouldnt want to advertise for other hosts if I want to make a sale.

You can take a look at www.freeresellers.com , there are a few providers there that can supply free resellers.

Another option is www.resellerspanel.com . They offer free reseller packages, but it is more of an affiliate program then a reseller account, as you get a commision from each sale as opposed to buying a certain amount of disc space and bandwidth and reselling it at the price you want.

Chief said:
Is there anything such thing as a free reseller? Well, I know there's such thing but does anyone know one?

Thanks.
If there is i bet you they are extremely rare and extremely limited

Last edited:
davinci said:
I use resellerpanel. I would say they are pretty good. Definately for the beginning reseller. Simplifies areas such as billing and support. Cons are no brand recognition (unless you use your own template), not much variation in plans.

Davinci, how is resellerspanel working for you? In a sense, it almost seems like an affiliate plan, except that you have control of the packages and prices. The low maintenace of it is appealing, because they take care of support and billing, correct?

I'm looking to get started in reselling, and as my time is limited at the moment, this might be a good place to start. Can you tell a little more about your experience with them?

I'd reccommend...but also disrecommend http://www.freecpanelreseller4daworld.com
GOOD SIDES:
-450GB Space
-2.3 TB Bandwidth
-CPanel XP
-Fantastico CustomDev (Fantastico that has been modded so that you can create your own script by supplying a few questions of info as well as intergrate that with other scripts and Install them)

BAD SIDES:
-11-25% Uptime
-Server Specs:
-Intel Pentium 366mHZ
-Windows 95 :uhh:
-150x 80 GB FAT Hard Drives
-10/50mbps E-Net [Which is not mfg'd anymore or supported]