chating software

tawk.to - FREE, the best free one around!

Also check out livechatinc.com, they have a plan for 'startup' companies, where they give you the 'Team' edition for FREE for 1 year to help you get started. After 1 year, you revert to their 'Pay Per Chat' version, which is $1/chat.

If you have a lot of chats, that can get expensive, so tawk.to might be the best option to help save you money.

If you are looking for paid, LiveChatInc.com and PHPLive are by far the best live chat solutions I have found over the years and then tawk.to if you are looking for FREE and feature rich.

Good luck with your live chat search! Hope this helps.

tawk.to - FREE, the best free one around!

Also check out livechatinc.com, they have a plan for 'startup' companies, where they give you the 'Team' edition for FREE for 1 year to help you get started. After 1 year, you revert to their 'Pay Per Chat' version, which is $1/chat.

If you have a lot of chats, that can get expensive, so tawk.to might be the best option to help save you money.

If you are looking for paid, LiveChatInc.com and PHPLive are by far the best live chat solutions I have found over the years and then tawk.to if you are looking for FREE and feature rich.

Good luck with your live chat search! Hope this helps.

I'm using tawk.to atm and impressed.

We have multiple different brands and some were previously using ChatStack for some and have just started using Tawk.to on one as a trial thing and I am really impressed with Tawk.. especially with it being free.

Tawk.to is definitely the go-to place right now.

Another option would be Intercom.io, They have a wonderful platform that ties into your website for chat, can use it to track leads and so much more, and best of all it's free. I suggest checking it out.

I would say LiveChatInc, but as you look for affordable solution, i also recommend https://www.tawk.to/ , it impressed me, and free of charge.
You can also try FreshChat, but still a new product.

I had bad experience with Zopim or Zendesk chat, so don't waste your time with them, but i don't want to prevent you from taking your chance and give them a try.

I use tawk to for joomla and whmcs and can be used most anywhere. It is free and the joomla plug in is also free. I use it for 2 sites only. can have multiple agents.

Currently using zopim free trial and seems pretty good so far

As mention previously there is the zopim lite version but this is only good for 1 x concurrent chat and 1 agent