Best Live Chat Software

I use Bold Chat. The free version (only because I hardly have chat communications) works great for me. If I had more issues, I am certain I would just switch it to the paid version.

We have used Stardevelops Live Chat, this App is Great for Live Support which is also integrate able to WHMCS.

Hello,

Zopim seems to be very good, has many features and is affordable and reasonably priced. they have a free version as well, so why not give that a try?

And then if you need to just upgrade as and when you need :)

Regards,
Adam

Kayako is one of the best. We have been using it for a while now and I can't complain. Its a great product. It will cost you; however, prior to this we used Livezilla which also worked good for us, but we wanted a all in one deal to connect support, sales and live chat.

Kayako is one of the best. We have been using it for a while now and I can't complain. Its a great product. It will cost you; however, prior to this we used Livezilla which also worked good for us, but we wanted a all in one deal to connect support, sales and live chat.
Hi NodePacket,

I totally agree! Kayako is one of the best. It's reliable and you can do with it everything you need. It's not cheap but it's worth at least to give it a try.

We use stardevelop for livechat mainly because it is good and integrates into the whmcs which gives you quick links to show if it is a client that is logged into the system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys