Best Live Chat Software

After a disappointing trial with Zopim, I'm currently testing JivoSite. It's a free solution (for up to 5 agents) and so far it's doing what it says on the tin.

paid live chat software will definitely have more features as compare to free live chat software. Most important is which you can afford according to your budget.

I use Zopim and I must say I´m very happy with it. I can just answer from my mobile phone, I´m notified, it integrates with the WHMCS users system...

...and it´s free for up to one concurrent chat.

Kayako is one of the best. We have been using it for a while now and I can't complain. Its a great product. It will cost you; however, prior to this we used Livezilla which also worked good for us, but we wanted a all in one deal to connect support, sales and live chat.

Kayako is one of the best. We have been using it for a while now and I can't complain. Its a great product. It will cost you; however, prior to this we used Livezilla which also worked good for us, but we wanted a all in one deal to connect support, sales and live chat.

We also use Kayako & it works great for us also.

Like with most things there isn't a 'best'. Currently using the addon for WHMCS because it integrates well and the data is hosted on our servers.

My company is also using Kayako software.

What I like the most is that with Kayako you can have all chat sessions, support tickets and even phone calls to be linked together. It lets you to easily find history of each customer, no matter in which way you communicated with him

After a disappointing trial with Zopim, I'm currently testing JivoSite. It's a free solution (for up to 5 agents) and so far it's doing what it says on the tin.

Just started to use that chat software. Not to bad minus a few dis- connect every now and then. I was thinking about WHMCS chat addon however since my billing area is located on a different server then my web hosting site I decided against it.

Just started to use that chat software. Not to bad minus a few dis- connect every now and then. I was thinking about WHMCS chat addon however since my billing area is located on a different server then my web hosting site I decided against it.

why have your billing area on a diff server to your main site. the best option is to place your main site and billing area on a server together and then all your hosting sites/clients on a different server.

why have your billing area on a diff server to your main site. the best option is to place your main site and billing area on a server together and then all your hosting sites/clients on a different server.

The main site also has our backup support forum. Just in case the billing center goes down our clients can reach us on our support forums.

I just piad $1K for Kayako and its probably the best investment made since got back into this this time. If just need LHelp by all means use afree chat software, but if want tickets with escalations, voip voice, geodata, built in remote desktop, live help, knowledgebase, andtroubleshooter then kayako is the only semi-affordable solution on the market. I looked and researched them all it seemd for weeks before shelling out 1K for it.

I just piad $1K for Kayako and its probably the best investment made since got back into this this time. If just need LHelp by all means use afree chat software, but if want tickets with escalations, voip voice, geodata, built in remote desktop, live help, knowledgebase, andtroubleshooter then kayako is the only semi-affordable solution on the market. I looked and researched them all it seemd for weeks before shelling out 1K for it.

We contacted them directly and got an extremely discounted rate for their full license software, but yes they are one of the best.

Cheers for some of the reviews here guys, will make it easier for me to choose, been looking for a while but theres that many, its to hard, was looking at livezilla but there seems to be mixed reviews about that software.

I second the use of Zopim. I signed up for their trial account, and then when I experienced their killer integration into WordPress, as well as their great mobile app on iOS, I signed up for a 2-agent account on the SAME day without even taking advantage of the full trial amount of days. It's that good and solid, without a doubt. Costs us about $22/mo, I believe, and it's worth every penny. We've gotten lots of business from people who open up chats with us with questions about something, and then they subsequently order from us. Great stuff

Had Anybody used pure chat? Came across it in a google search. It's a hosted service without any limitation on chats or agents? It however has only a web interface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys