Best domain provider ?

+1 to Namecheap. Tried GoDaddy, but you'll just hear the same experience as everyone else on this thread ^ ^

When someone has a lot of domains, it would take all your focus and time to manage moving domains back and forth. ⏳
yes, but if you have just 1 or 2 domains then this is a way to work to get cheap domains.. certain domains like .uk domains are free to transfer, so by them cheap and move them.

An example is i have a ResellerClub account that i have kept going from when i had my original hosting and currently for me to get a .uk domain it is £7.79 ($10.45 approx.), so i look around and get these for a couple of $ and then 60 days later i transfer them

How do you choose your domain providers? What specs are the most important?
depe3nds what you want, if you are running a hosting business then ideally you want a provider that you can link to your client area WHMCS/Clienexec etc. so you can cell domain services to your clients. if for personal use then look around for deals.

We use NetEarthOne. I've always found them helpful, with good pricing, and I've been able to talk to them when I've wanted to query something.

We use NetEarthOne. I've always found them helpful, with good pricing, and I've been able to talk to them when I've wanted to query something.
Their support may very well be very good, but not sure about their pricing. A .COM for $60/year is beyond steep. 😲

Their support may very well be very good, but not sure about their pricing. A .COM for $60/year is beyond steep. 😲
also Netearthone, whmcs domains all have 1 thing in common, they are all sub-resellers of Resellerclub, so just goto resellerclub and get domains at the same price they get them at.

We've been reselling from ResellerClub ever since the website was created. At first, we were under WHMCS Domains, and our rates weren't that great. But once we were direct resellers, we got good deals and pricing is fairly good. We also tried other registrars, but ended up moving all of the domains to RC. Their live chat support - not that great, but they try to help and sometimes they actually solve the issue. If they can't, they will open up a ticket for you. What I dislike is the long waiting time between a question and answer, but I guess that's understandable, considering the size of the company.

i would not call them reliable when they don't allow you to transfer names away from them even after the 60 days

Really? How did you solve this problem? This is a really interesting case because we don't have such bad reviews. And it seems to be a very easy and common procedure, I mean the transfer.

Really? How did you solve this problem? This is a really interesting case because we don't have such bad reviews. And it seems to be a very easy and common procedure, I mean the transfer.
.co.uk domains are free transfers, not with name (nameco), unless you pay they wont allow you to transfer domains away from them.
Basically i told them keep the domain and here is an invoice for £1000 for me getting a new domain and having to have a new website designed. this made them change their minds