Kids Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artashes said:
AmericanHoster made some very bold statements as calling companies around him idiots, so it is on record here at HostingDiscussion. So I advice just to let it go and wait for it to come haunt him later.
Too bad some of his posts are edited to "--------------------", Art.

The quote you posted just shows how unprofessional you really are. It's ashame that you think you have to attack someone to get your point across.

And, what made you think of the brilliant idea to delete some of your posts?

Last edited:
Ok Art, Lets try getting this BACK TO TOPIC...

As we have seen in previous instances...:D.... children running hosting companies can make false and bold statements therefore showing the sheer negligence in which they operate their business. Now there are good companies which a very rare few children can be run while there is also a HIGH majority of companies that fall to bits because of the sheer fact that teenagers, during that age, are unstable and unprofessional. :thumbsup:

AmericanHoster said:
Anyway... Other than that, this topic is becoming oddly stupid; so once again, I am off.

Actually, the topic is not becoming stupid at all.

You are providing everyone who visits this thread with irrefutable evidence that children cannot be business people and they should be avoided at all costs when it comes to business matters.

Your pattern of lies and dishonesty and rudeness will serve as a warning to others and as an embarrassment to young people who actually do posses the talent to run a business.

See;

A correction to you: I am not a bad business man, my prices are affordable and my services are excel. Just because, I admit, I have poor social skills is no reason at all to say I cant run a business; that I can do. To be 100% truthful, I came to this forum in hope to improve my social skills, that I admit again, I have very little of. Yes, I deleted my posts. Well, I am tired of making excuses, even when they are true, so I am adding this site to the restricted list preventing me from logging in and making myself look like a fool, and yes, it's almost imposable for me to remove it from the list as it now holds over a million (or seemingly) viral containing sites, fake sites (e.g. PayPal fakes), and other stupid sites.

So consider me :banned:

AmericanHoster said:
A correction to you: I am not a bad business man, my prices are affordable and my services are excel. Just because, I admit, I have poor social skills is no reason at all to say I cant run a business; that I can do. To be 100% truthful, I came to this forum in hope to improve my social skills, that I admit again, I have very little of. Yes, I deleted my posts. Well, I am tired of making excuses, even when they are true, so I am adding this site to the restricted list preventing me from logging in and making myself look like a fool, and yes, it's almost imposable for me to remove it from the list as it now holds over a million (or seemingly) viral containing sites, fake sites (e.g. PayPal fakes), and other stupid sites.

Can you at least go without lying? Either you are lying about the million bit or you sure have gotten caught a lot watching adult conent :rolleyes:. I guarantee you will either A) Come back, B) Create another account.

So if you are going to be truthful now then why did you lie about all of your other posts?

EDIT:
BTW, you never did tell me why an American-hoster is still hosted by asiahost.net ? According to you, you have your own server yet asiahost.net doesn't offer dedicated services. I have allready proved this through traceroutes (I just did another one).

Last edited:
AmericanHoster said:

I never suggested that you are a bad business man.
I am saying that you are a bad business boy. You are not a man.
Social skills are very much a part of business.

webfreak08 said:
Too bad some of his posts are edited to "--------------------", Art.
No more. I lowered the time limit for editing posts from 1 day to 30 minutes. Should have done it long time ago anyway.

I came to this forum in hope to improve my social skills
Social skills to me are hanging out with friends in REAL LIFE, not online with people you don't know in real life. It may be different to you, but thats what I think. If anything, your social skills are becoming more fallow because your sitting on your computer while you could be socilaizing with kids in your town.

AmericanHoster said:
A correction to you: I am not a bad business man

You are correct. This would require you to actually be a "man".

You are a bad business "child".

Me and blue are on the same wave length again ;)

Last edited:
Me and blue are on the same wave length again
My overly friendly nature got the better of me earlier. :p

I definitely side with the "elders" given the development of things. Some attitudes only change with age I guess... They don't call it maturity for nothing. :)

ldcdc said:
Some attitudes only change with age... They don't call it maturity for nothing.
What a perfect closing note. :thumbup:
Let this be the final statement of this whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.