Subject: nulled whmcs
Priority: Medium

---
WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR BIG NOSE OUT?

----------------------------
IP Address: 109.201.152.245

guess what email address they forged piracy@whmcs.com

Last edited:
He sent you that with "piracy@whmcs.com"? Also, I like how he submits a support ticket with the title "Nulled whmcs" lol

He sent you that with "piracy@whmcs.com"? Also, I like how he submits a support ticket with the title "Nulled whmcs" lol

yes as the way WHMCS support tickets are set up for those that are not clients is that you can use any email address in the email address field, but of course i passed this onto WHMCS for their ongoing investigation, as he not only uses a nulled WHMCS and illegal passes these onto his unsuspecting clients, he now thinks he has the right to use WHMCS email addresses, but then uses a proxy server to submit the ticket.

yes as the way WHMCS support tickets are set up for those that are not clients is that you can use any email address in the email address field, but of course i passed this onto WHMCS for their ongoing investigation, as he not only uses a nulled WHMCS and illegal passes these onto his unsuspecting clients, he now thinks he has the right to use WHMCS email addresses, but then uses a proxy server to submit the ticket.

This one just keeps getting better and better :popcorn:

what a sad life the child jkateega runs, well just incase his MUMMY has let him on the computer, but make sure she changes your Diaper first, he can tell his MUMMY they will be losing their internet connection as he has been reported to his ISP and the authorities

below is just 1 ticket he bombarded with his drivel

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:36
just came to drop you an email letting you know you are pathetic, it's quite clear that you lack any sort of talent with your sparky modded whmcs, and your whmcs themes theme.

We like stopforumspam too btw

IP Address: 50.23.131.237
mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:45
merry christmas btw
mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:46
talento
mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:47
singh1song for us, it's christmas
mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:48
how much do I enjoy wating your time?

100% enjoy it
mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:49
just came to drop you an email letting you know you are pathetic, it's quite clear that you lack any sort of talent with your sparky modded whmcs, and your whmcs themes theme.

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:50
Looks like stopforumspam coldnt stop all this spam below, eh

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think u should get a real job only an idiot would signup here
mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:55
u implement sparkys error pages to whmcs, and paid for it, now that's what i call an idiot

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:31
Hi

I want to start tor exit node and vpn service so people can access the site when they are blocked by the owner, do u allow it in your server?

thx very much

Mr Singh

IP Address: 31.3.243.74

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:30
Hi

I want to start tor exit node and vpn service so people can access the site when they are blocked by the owner, do u allow it in your server?

thx very much

Mr Singh

IP Address: 198.144.156.140

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:29
Hi

thx very much

Mr Singh

IP Address: 93.114.44.187

mr singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:28
Hi

thx very much

Mr Singh

IP Address: 46.165.210.17

Mr Singh
piracy@whmcs.com
Posted today at 16:25
Hi

I want to start tor exit node so people can access the site when they are blocked, do u allow it in your server?

thx very much

Mr Singh

IP Address: 37.130.227.133

Last edited:
I think you made a friend :)

he's a pain in the A***, but i wonder if he knows by using a nulled WHMCS licence, offering nulled licences and then forging a WHMCS email address he is also fighting cPanel as i dare say it will be their legal team to take this on and his sites datacenter will not like it is Cpanel decide to pull their CP licences if this person does not stop what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost