Which HelpDesk do you prefer

Inverseflow was a great paid help desk.
Now it is a great FREE help desk. I won't go into the reasons it is now being offered for free. If you really need to know it won't be hard to find out.

http://www.h2desk.com/pmos

I'm quite pleased with the integrated helpdesk within ClientExec. Basically the member section of ClientExec consists of billing/technical support ticket submission options as well as the ablility to review invoices, somthing that would assist clients with little knowledge in regards to the internet in general.

We are kind of partial to our new helpdesk software. I won't mention the name here.

We developed the system, so it is of course our favorite, since every features was to our own needs, and wants.

We're currently using PerlDesk, until all implementations of our own are complete, and PerlDesk has been a very nice system.

I personally dig Support Trio offered by Active Campaign.

If you haven't had a chance to look at it - please do so. I would personally put it up there close with Kayako eSupport. Support Trio has many of the same features as eSupport but there are a few that slides it slightly ahead (in my opinion)

One being the ticket system rocks and will let you claim the ticket so you avoid double responses.

They have a full running demo for you to play around with as well.

What a great plug - I hope they are watching. I do take gifts. :)