Which HelpDesk do you prefer

CatchyHost

I was wondering, which helpdesk do you prefer? I have almost all of them, and what I most liked is eSupport & InverseFlow (deskpro isn't good - my opinion)...

Just vote for the poll :cool:

:dance: :mic: :dance: :mic: :p

Personally, I've only used PerlDesk although am going to buy eSupport.

I think the eSupport is a lot nicer, and better. Personally I don't like InverseFlow nor anything to do with it - but anyways: Kayako all the way! :D

... of which?

Wait for the next version of which, Kayako?

I heard that the new version 2 of eSupport and LiveResponse at Kayako will be really really great. :D

Yeah, hopefully it'll be really cool.

I cannot wait, since I really don't like InverseFlow nor do I like any of the others. Plus even HeadSurfer was once asking about how good Kayako's products were since he was thinking of using 'em too.

Truthfully everyone thought he wanted to know about eSupport since he didn't say which, but turned out he was only interested in LiveResponse, lol :p

Yeah, well hopefully. :)

I am planning to make my own HelpDesk for sale, yet I do plan to use the one from Kayako still since I'm creating one with a login like PerlDesk only in PHP, yet I don't want my clients to have to login to submit tickets.

I may even make my own that doesn't need login, but I'll see.
Although unfortunately I doubt it'll ever be as good as eSupport. :cry:

I guess. I don't like the layout of InverseFlow at all though, it's very sloppy and like "lost" as it were.

I don't think they took too long trying to design it, :p

Maybe if they made their design better, maybe then I'd use 'em - but as their design stands, they wont get me as a client. :D

Well, It's not long, Ravio intergrated it with our design in less then 5 min, It's just puting header / footer and that it ;)

I was told next version would be better.

Did you saw, that only me and you discuss in the threads lol

Yeah, it may not be hard to change it and edit it.
But I'm also talking about the actual admin panel, I find that very weird and hard to get around. I easily learn how to use control panels, etc. and can get my head around things easily - but a few things I don't like about InverseFlow is that, and also their color.

hehe, yeah I saw, we seem to be the only ones posting here! :p

True true, you are the admin so you should post. ;)

But, you need to post more!! :D

I know, we all have busy lives, but if you want to turn this into something bigger than WHT - you need to get this place more active and post a lot more man! :)

hehe, Orioli has a full network of forums, imagne, he needs to be active in like 5 - 6 forums... :ekk:

The admin panel isn't the best, but I like InverseFlow and so does my customers. but also esupport is cool.

True, I understand he has a lot.... but actually, why 6?! :confused:
You should only run like one, and have it really huge and make it like about everything - merge and convert every single forum board into one!! :D

But yeah, the admin panel in Inverse isn't the best.
Currently I use Ticket Manager although will soon use eSupport. :)

I seem to not try them all, but PerlDesk. And I like PD - its simple, fast. What else would one need?

It all comes down to how fast they get responses/help - the ticket system does not matter. (Client logic).

<< I seem to not try them all, but PerlDesk. And I like PD - its simple, fast. What else would one need? >>

PerlDesk, it's nice, it really really is. It may not be as fast as you say, but really, it is nice I guess. Their new paid version has nice colors and a nice layout - but the features are pretty much same as the free I think.
What do I want more? .... well something in PHP would be nice, possibly other stuff too and all the cool features that the eSupport has. InverseFlow also has it, so it's not saying that I prefer eSupport now, :p, just saying why PerlDesk may not be 100% for everyone. :D

<< It all comes down to how fast they get responses/help - the ticket system does not matter. (Client logic). >>

Not all the time. My clients want ease of use too, they think the support times are great as they are since I have staff online nearly 24/7 and guarantee a hour response time, while on weekends it's a six hour response time.
Plus will all the options for support I offer, my clients think it's great - they just want an easy help desk which what I currently use certainly isn't. :(