Which Control Panel??

cPanel suits us. We implemented additional modules to make it even more convenient.

For VPS hosting, WebMin, VirtualMin, VPS Manager, ASP Manager and cPanel.

We find cPanel the most convenient for VPS also, yet can provide any other panel if required.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best solution is cPanel. It is the most user-friendly panel and all additional plugins can be integrated with it.

Funny! @Gaby-HostDept asks a question that would probably be answered by users. All responses her, including mine come from members signed as providers.

To stay on the topic, I'd say that SolusVM works good as a virtualization manager layer. cPanel would not be put on comment.

Many people prefer cPanel however Plesk is now becoming standard with most hosts ...

With most hosts? I don't agree.

cPanel is still the most standard control panel and I haven't seen Plesk take up much demand to the point where you can make such a statement. Please, prove me wrong.

I am not saying Plesk is preferred by any means ... however companies like 1and1, Godaddy, Server4You, Serverloft, Unmetered and many other big hosts / providers are providing Plesk as standard.

We ourselves offer Plesk as standard with all our server packages with cPanel as option.

With most hosts? I don't agree.

cPanel is still the most standard control panel and I haven't seen Plesk take up much demand to the point where you can make such a statement. Please, prove me wrong.

Last edited:
As others have said already I'd personally recommend cPanel for shared hosting and Solus VM for a virtual environment. This is what we use anyhow.

- Josh :)

For shared hosting, Parallels Plesk Panel is most recommended and Cpanel is best and easy-to-use control panel in vps hosting

For shared hosting only name comes is cPanel, and for VPS the option goes from free to paid VPS panel. We prefer Virtualizor or solusvm

If you don't have enough dollars to invest you can try Webuzo because it is good and user friendly also... You will get 1 month premium account for 1 IP

Which Control Panel do you prefer for

1. Shared hosting plans
  2. VPS Hosting Plans

For shared hosting plans we use Cpanel, we are working on a clustered system at the moment where we use Virtual Min and Webmin

For the VPS servers we go with Cpanel or Webmin, usually depends on our needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
We use cPanel/WHM for shared/reseller servers.

As for VPS, we use SolusVM but always keep an eye out for new ones. HostGuard is showing some promise, but we're waiting for it to become more mature of a product.

1. For control Panel's we use websitePanel/WHM for shared and reseller hosting plans

2. For VPS, we use Onapp Cloud which has a great user interface and management interface.

Although there are plenty of control panel's available I can see that cPanel & Plesk seem to be industry favourites judging from the replies to this thread.

JK

Cpanel is the most user-friendly control panel. The availability of many plugins is another important reason behind the popularity of cpanel.

For our Linux servers we run cPanel / WHM which is the most widely used control panel for hosting, as mentioned above. For our Windows servers we use WebsitePanel.

Both are working great for us so far so no plans for changes :).