Whats your registrar?

The cost for sending them to Godaddy is nothing on our part. Setting up a domain service would be an added cost that we would either have to pass along to the client or lose out money for a while until it begins to be profitable.

I'm 100% comfortable sending clients to godaddy for domains, because if they choose to try Godaddy's hosting, they definitely will come back. It doesn't take long either. We've had maybe 1-2 clients leave us for Godaddy in the 5 years we've been doing hosting.

Setting up a domain service would be an added cost that we would either have to pass along to the client or lose out money for a while until it begins to be profitable.

These cost nothing to setup.
Resellerclub is free. In the UK you have to place a £30 deposit at signup and i think in the USA its $59, but this is a credit on your account to be used to offset your costs on domains/ssl certs that are purchased through your account with them.

If you have 60 servers as you stated http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/es...2713-softaculous-auto-installer-new-post.html then it would be beneficial to you as a company to have everything under your control

True, but being as I just took over, I don't need an overwhelming shock to staff or customers yet. It is something to be considered for the future, however it is not an option right now.

The company is small and only has a handful of staff, when I feel comfortable moving forward, we will :)

I use Reseller Club. Have for a long time. It's a very good service in my opinion. I've never been disatisfied, nor have any of the clients. Definitely worth looking into if you want a service branded for your company and to have control over the process.

I use Reseller Club. Have for a long time. It's a very good service in my opinion. I've never been disatisfied, nor have any of the clients. Definitely worth looking into if you want a service branded for your company and to have control over the process.

same here

I have my Supersite (general retail) and Partnersite (reseller site) branded differently to my hosting site with one using the .com domain and the other using the .co.uk domain. and at the same time id any domains ordered through my WHMCS then the domain will be ordered and the client will be set up with an account under my supersite to manage their domain

I like namecheap, it's been fun to watch them grow up out of just being an enom reseller to being pretty widely known.

I use name.com and namecheap.com. I used to you godaddy and I will never go back to them. They are annoying with trying to sell me things I do not need or want.

I have domains scattered all over! Some UK ones with 123-reg, some personal ones with GoDaddy, but we (as a company) for clients use OnlineNIC (http://onlinenic.com) and have found their support to be awesome and pricing to be very generous too. Currently paying $8.59 for a .com. Highly recommended.

I see. I have used Network Solutions and Namecheap. Both are great, but prefer later, they provide nice freebies.

I did use 123-reg, but namecheap started to make me smile so all my corporate stuff has been moved there and locked away, prefer them over most registrars now

Namecheap is mine never had any issues with it and its support is brilliant got a answer within 5 minutes + there live chat you get connected within seconds, couldn't fault them at all.