Whats your registrar?

Wow, I just read though all of these posts and not a single one had domain.com.

Any reason why none of you use domain.com?

We currently use domain.com for all of our clients, as we are thinking about switching our domain to them on our next renewal.

Wow, I just read though all of these posts and not a single one had domain.com.

Any reason why none of you use domain.com?

I don't know if it's me or Domain.com, but their site takes a long time for me to load. Every page I go through takes at least 5 seconds to connect to. Extremely annoying.

I don't know if it's me or Domain.com, but their site takes a long time for me to load. Every page I go through takes at least 5 seconds to connect to. Extremely annoying.

It normally loads just as fast as every other website for me, even sometimes faster. A few times I have had to wait 20 seconds for it to load before though, but it normally clears up within a couple of minutes. (Doesn't help since my home connection is 1.5mbps down.)

I use Namecheap and GoDaddy mainly. I do also have a few domains scattered around (for example, LCN and MediaTemple).

We've been using Tucows / OpenSRS for a long time. Anyone care to share pricing info?

We register about 20,000 domain years with OpenSRS and are grandfathered in on an old pricing scheme, but it is still fairly expensive. I cannot post exact pricing here due our agreement but it is north of $10 including all of the fees.

for personal domains we user 123-reg and namecheap. also have a couple domains with fasthost.
for hosting clients we resell through resellerclub under our own brand.

I use Namecheap.com, I think It's best for me as I have been enjoying their services. But they have some weird policies that I would say isn't safe.

But they have some weird policies that I would say isn't safe.

yes explain and point to their weird policies.

personally i find them very helpful when it comes to domain services and the initial issue of SSL certificates.

tThe only issue i have is that any SSL certs i have had with them, when it comes to renewing them, they always seem to mess renewal up for some reason.

I use netearthone they have really good reseller pricing and I get my own domains through them since I have a reseller account :)

I use both dynadot and namecheap. Dynadot I've been using for over 5 years now without any problems.

Namecheap been using for around 10 months going on a year. No problems with them either.

Chad

I personally prefer to send our clients to Godaddy. They have good rates, and although their hosting isn't great, their domain process is easy to get through and they seem to be sticking around for a while!

I personally prefer to send our clients to Godaddy. They have good rates, and although their hosting isn't great.

I cant understand why a host would sent their clients to a competitor for domains when they could easily set up their own domains services through Resellerclub, Enom etc.

Sending them to a competitor means they could easily say they are cheaper so i will end my hosting with you and go with your competitor.