Whats your registrar?

Most of my domains are with GoDaddy and Namecheap.
I also have a couple with Name.com.

I don't have all that many domains. Namecheap is the registrar of choice. I found no reason to move or diversify.

I use namecheap.com and godaddy.com

in my opinion they are the best with the gratest support ever

most of my domains (personal etc) are with 123-reg, though we use Enom, Resellerclub & resellone for client domains

GoDaddy here. I use it multiple times and I have well over 20 domains with them.

Nothing but good service. However, I would NEVER host with them.

I am going to use enom for my hosting site. Previously I had all of my sites through Go Daddy. I like their domain service but geez they through the whole kitchen sink, side board and washpan at you.

My domains are on Name.com, namecheap and BigRock. I've used GoDaddy and 1and1 before, and they were the worst registrars I ever used.

godaddy.com and register.com are the two ... man reason I recommend godaddy is because of there continues offers. I dont think i have yet paid full price for a domain... 1 year free domain next year 1.09$ for transfer... so 1.09 for 2 years registeration. WIN (note .com)

I would have to say that the popular domain registrar is GoDaddy. We use them as well but Also Enom. I don't know about the others you are mentioning but can some one give me a review on them?