Whats your registrar?

name.com - love their UI.

The only downside I've noticed with name.com is if you want to renew your domain for multiple years you can't have free Privacy Protect for each year. The advice from Name is to renew your domain a year at a time and apply the free privacy coupon with each order.

name.com - love their UI.

The only downside I've noticed with name.com is if you want to renew your domain for multiple years you can't have free Privacy Protect for each year. The advice from Name is to renew your domain a year at a time and apply the free privacy coupon with each order.

How has it improved over the years? 1 (or 2?) years back I had a couple domains with them and absolutely hated it. They must have their own designers though constantly working on things as every time I load up their website it has some rather large changes to it!

How has it improved over the years? 1 (or 2?) years back I had a couple domains with them and absolutely hated it.
I've used them since 2007 when the front end was Orange and IMO that design was far better than the one they keep tinkering with now. I can't recall any major changes behind the login but I guess there must have been a few. I just find their interface very intuitive in a way that NameCheap isn't and I do not see a bombardment of upsell, upsell, upsell like GoDaddy does.

I have never used anything other than namecheap.com, as it states in the name they are cheap. The user interface is also clean and easy to get used to.

I personally like NetEarthOne.

They have modules for most Hosting Control Panels, are pretty cheap off the bat!!
Great Support!!