What payment options do you offer?

Our company uses PayPal & Stripe to process credit cards. I've been looking for a decent Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway. A while ago I can across EncryptCoin however, they went down.

Sad.
Try BitPay, It has a free plugin and integrates with WHMCS without issues.

On our side, we accept credit card with Stripe, but also PayPal. However, we disabled PayPal on some product (likely products where we need to launch a contract with a commitment with a provider).

The problem of PayPal is that the client is always the winner. I remember that one time a client launched a PayPal claim for strange reasons (like "the server is not as expected", or reasons like "server not received" knowing that this is a dedicated server so we cannot automaticaly provide it immediatly after the payement...). PayPal don't care and refund the customer everytime, and us, the provider, are just owned. I really think to disable PayPal everywhere from my websites, because this feature of "claiming" is abused by PayPal users.

We accept Credit/Debit Card through Stripe, PayPal and Bank Transfer. PayPal seems to be the most popular payment method with our customers but I really wish it wasn't due to the higher fees they take - but then I don't want to remove PayPal as most customers use it - I can't win.

We have thought about taking Crypto payments but it's harder to work with in the UK around tax implications. We are pretty happy with Stripe though, haven't had any issues and their fees are pretty decent although we have thought about using GoCardless to save a little bit more on fees.

We do accept Credit/Debit Card through Stripe, Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cryptocurrencies through Cryptomus.

Thinking of integrating Klarna in the next couple months.

Thinking of integrating Klarna in the next couple months.

Is there any difference between Klarna and Stripe?

I've never thought of Klarna for checkout before as I've only ever seen them providing 0% monthly finance payments on websites selling electronics or clothing, etc.

Is there any difference between Klarna and Stripe?

I've never thought of Klarna for checkout before as I've only ever seen them providing 0% monthly finance payments on websites selling electronics or clothing, etc.
Stripe is just a simple payment processor, while Klarna is more of a credit system where you order now and pay in 30 days or split it over 3 payments.
Can't See Klarna being a viable option in the web hosting industry

Stripe is just a simple payment processor, while Klarna is more of a credit system where you order now and pay in 30 days or split it over 3 payments.
Can't See Klarna being a viable option in the web hosting industry
Me neither. I thought I was missing something when Klarna was mentioned but offering split payments for web hosting that is usually charged monthly in any case doesn't seem useful.

Me neither. I thought I was missing something when Klarna was mentioned but offering split payments for web hosting that is usually charged monthly in any case doesn't seem useful.
even if you were to take out an annual plan, if you going to use Klarna and pay over 3 payments then why not just take out a monthly plan.

here is a scenario

Your monthly payments are £30 per mth, so i will use klarna and split of 3 payments

so payment 1 of £10 taken on 25/1/24, payment 2 taken on 25/2/24 and the final payment taken on 25/3/24 , so taken 3 mths to pay 1 mths fee, now your 2rd mth fee of £30 is due 25/2/24, so now you owe £40 on mth 2.
it just not feasible to offer Klara or any split payment plans in hosting business

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique