what is the best ticket system?

It certainly will be, artvision.

I speak to Jeff @ WebGroupMedia (Cerberus developers) once in a while, and he's like a kid in a candy store, regarding XSP, and future cerberus releases.

Simon

It's good for all their customers. :)

If Cerberus can be integrate in HSphere it will be good. :)

Last edited:
I have to agree about Cerberus. We have been using it for over a year now and have been VERY happy with it. We were excited when we found this product and are continued so with the upcoming releases. You can't go wrong if you buy this product for your buiness as it will only streamline your support processes as it has done for us.

jason

Xcel_Hosting said:
As I mentioned in the Live Support thread, Help Center live (helpcenterlive.com) is an amazing script that uses PHP and MySQL. It can do trouble tickets, FAQ, live chat, and other things. I find it to be very useful. You get emails when new tickets are created and responded too. Also, users register when they create a ticket, and they must provide information such as name and email address which may be good to have if you need to contact them for some reason. And best of all, its FREE!
yes..free is great interms, but paid services, I literallt worship LIVE PERSON, had been 2 years in this buisness with live person, and it was dowm for 2 mins till now. almost 100 % uptime.

We generally use the ticket systems that are bundeld with the billing applications that we use (WHM Autopilot, lpanel, modernbill, host admin, etc.).

However, if your not planning on that or find those too limited - I'd say there really isn't any reason to spend money on a professional product.

For such things, sourceforge and freshmeat are a great resource. Of some of the open source alternatives, i'd recomend the following:
OneOrZero Helpdesk
SupportView
CHITTIC
Interactive Customer/Employee Ticket Sys
PHP Support Tickets