Virtualizor
Proxmox

it has nothing to do with WEBSITE Control panels such as

cPanel
Directadmin
webmin
VestaCP
Kloxo

If you cannot understand the difference them web hosting is not the business for you

this thread is about VPS control Panels

it has nothing to do with WEBSITE Control panels such as

If you cannot understand the difference them web hosting is not the business for you

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that understand the OP question... and know the difference between a VPS Panel and a control panel for website management... I feel less alone....

I think everybody just respond cPanel because they don't even read the full question and just want to get a higher post count..

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that understand the OP question... and know the difference between a VPS Panel and a control panel for website management... I feel less alone....

I think everybody just respond cPanel because they don't even read the full question and just want to get a higher post count..

It is a concern to the industry if you have hosts that don't know the difference between website control panels and server control panels.

InterWorx,virtualizor do they have free trials?

Personally I think op is overwhelmed by not being able to change his reverse dns
but this is something that ur provider can take care off gladly,all this guys in love with cpanel the love of their life isnt it,well Solus VM can easily do the job required and you can make your clients very happy adding many distros on your node,honey you realy dont tell us which panel ur at just the virtualization type,maybe all is a problem with your provider.

Hi,

If you are continuing with OpenVZ technologies, then you will get more options.

1. SolusVM.
2. Virtualizor.
3. Parallels.

Open Source Panel options:
1. HyperVM – Supports both OpenVZ and Xen.
2. OpenVZ Web Panel – Supports only OpenVZ.
3. VirtuoCP – Supports only OpenVZ.
4. OpenNode – Supports both OpenVZ and KVM.

WHM/cPanel is the Best control Panel and user friendly.

these ARE NOT VPS control panels.

I anyone does not know the difference between a VPS control panel and website control panel, then i suggest you leave the web hosting industry until you know the difference

If you mean the VPS Control Panel then SolusVM is the best one.

If you are referring to the web hosting control panel then it's cPanel.

Now most of the Hosting Providers offer VPS with free SolusVM Control Panel. For better performance you can go for WHM/Cpanel.

WHM/cPanel has nothing to do with Parallels and OpenVZ. I do have WMN/cPanel but was focusing on the other. Possibly some of the terms got mixed up but I thought by mentioning Parallels and OpenVZ it would relay the message I intended.

What's your current provider VPS Panel ? Virtuozzo, SolusVM, Virtualizor, VMWare ?

Sentora is a FREE alternative to cPanel. it is NOT a VPS control panel

a clue is below, which is from that link you provided

SENTORA is a free to download and use web hosting control panel developed for Linux, UNIX and BSD based servers or computers, developed and maintained by the original members of the ZPanel team. As an open source web hosting panel Sentora designed to simplify web hosting task.

Last edited:
well both what you mention are WEB HOSTING control panels and NOT VPS control panels as the OP asks

Don't you just love the "web hosts" who can't tell the difference between a web hosting control panel for managing your website and email to a VPS control panel for provisioning VPS servers…. Makes you wonder if they went to a web host school haha. :shaky:

The most popular ones are OP:
- SolusVM
- Virtualizor

Other Paid ones:
- HostGuard

Free VPS control panels:
- Proxmox
- VirtualMin