VPS Control Panel

Don't you just love the "web hosts" who can't tell the difference between a web hosting control panel for managing your website and email to a VPS control panel for provisioning VPS servers…. Makes you wonder if they went to a web host school haha. :shaky:

The most popular ones are OP:
- SolusVM
- Virtualizor

Other Paid ones:
- HostGuard

Free VPS control panels:
- Proxmox
- VirtualMin

yup and then still argue when they provide a link that shows then are wrong.

heres another good one apparently Hostbill is free http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-reselling/38178-reseller-program-2.html#post186119

Don't you just love the "web hosts" who can't tell the difference between a web hosting control panel for managing your website and email to a VPS control panel for provisioning VPS servers…. Makes you wonder if they went to a web host school haha. :shaky:

The most popular ones are OP:
- SolusVM
- Virtualizor

Other Paid ones:
- HostGuard

Free VPS control panels:
- Proxmox
- VirtualMin

Either they misunderstood the question totally or they don't understand web hosting at all. Which both are quite funny. :crash:

Either they misunderstood the question totally or they don't understand web hosting at all. Which both are quite funny. :crash:

well the title clearly says VPS control panel, so i assume its the latter and it worries when you read this thread on how many cant tell the difference

If you're talking about server management but not hosting service management, both openvz and paralles are good, there're many ways to show cpu usage.

some of the provider would charge a small fee for rdns setup on VPS, some would do it free. Usually provider who charge a small fee for rdns setup is usually budget vps provider.

I"m in love with SolusVM, simple but has everything you could want. You just need two servers to run anything other than OpenVZ. But I also love OpenVZ so you can stop there as well.

I suggest you check WHM/Cpanel or Zpanel or Plesk or Kloxo. Most of the Hosting providers will setup the VPS with SolusVM Control panel which is more user friendly and free of cost. you can check out the above panels in case you need some more features to customize your Hosting environment. For RDNS, You need to contact your hosting provider.

if you are looking for rDNS means usually you won't get cpanels in that case you can go with providers option,
if you are looking for managed VPS and remaining the cPanel is the best. else other options are also available solusVM, directadmin.