Toll Free Numbers ?!? (800)

Fusion3k

I just wanted to ask around and see where everyone is buying there toll free 800 numbers for sales/support. Thanks

if you are in the UK, contact a telecom company... or contact mysitesonline... they have something like that... :)

I've looked at a few providers all of them have given me different quotes, was kind of hoping someone could recommend a provider and give some experiences of the provider.

I'm not really in the UK, I live in the UK and in Israel... Wish I could help you... Even though I live part in te UK, I have no idea on that one... I think the best is an US toll free OR a phone from Telecom Company @ UK.

Eddie,
Angel.com offers affordable, web-based telephony applications for businesses and I know several hosting companies who are very satisfied with their services.

If you're interested, you can visit them at http://www.angel.com/

they are for american users, good link though i can pass it on too our american support team im looking for a British solution.

Well Eddie... I only know of two phone companies in the UK, and those are NTL and BT. Personally, if I were you, I'd pick the cheaper.

BT is extremely big in the UK, so obviously has lots of clients and therefore you'd think has a good service offering.

Maybe try phone a company like Jungle.com or someone, get through to their Customer Relations dept. and then ask them who they use for their 0800 number - see what they say.

They may turn you away, but there's not much you can really lose, is there?

I'd go with BT in all honesty, they are big, therefore should have the cheaper prices, and also are the biggest in the UK for telecommunications.

I've not once had an issue with Kall8. They provide affordable service, allow numbers to be changed instantly, and a lot more. I'm not sure if it's available where you're looking for a provider, but if it is you should definitely look into it.

Does kall8.com do the support because I was looking into having them do the support. Some one explain to me how they work I am lost ?.

kall8.com contact information

Email: service@kall8.com
Phone: 1.206.479.2600
toll-free: 1.866.222.1818

Fax: 1.206.479.2616
toll-free fax: 1.800.760.4583
417 Second Avenue West
Seattle, Washington USA 98119

thanks