the most popular domain registrar

We personally use Namecheap.com for all of our domains. As tempting as GoDaddy is on some of their pricing, I have personally always believed something was fishy with them. With their support of SOPA, my hunch was right.

Currently, no one is able to match the pricing we get from Namecheap so we wont be switching any time soon.

Regards.

I find godady a great domain registrar they are fast with registrations and not too costly. also i have heard that enom are great too but i have no personal experience with them. hope this post helps.

Resellerclub.com is very popular name in India as a domain name registrar they do also have wide range of TLDs available with them to register.

I would say that being the largest by no means you are the most popular. That stands the same for any type of business.

As far as domain registrar goes. I use Hover.com and NameCheap.com

As far as domain registrar goes. I use Hover.com and NameCheap.com

Never heard of Hover.com. It is an interesting company, Mark, but their pricing is just not competitive at all. What are they doing that NameCheap or GoDaddy doesn't that warrants the extra money? :)

Hard to see past Go Daddy! They seem to sponsor everything theese days. I'll bet there are many people who know their name but have no idea what they do :)

Namecheap's interface is pretty easy to manage. Although, a point for GoDaddy would be the cheap/good deals they offer regularly. GoDaddy's control panel is a bit dodgy though with plenty of upsells. ENOM's interface is not as confusing as GoDaddy, but not as clear-cut as Namecheap either.

Never heard of Hover.com. It is an interesting company, Mark, but their pricing is just not competitive at all. What are they doing that NameCheap or GoDaddy doesn't that warrants the extra money? :)

I like Hover.com as they are a Canadian Company. You may have heard of Tucows.com. They are associated

Hover.com does not try to upsell you any other products. I think the fact that they actually offer and can offer a no hold phone support policy is worth paying the extra couple of bucks for.

They are a sponsor of many of the podcast networks I listen to as well such as 5By5.tv and TWIT.tv.

I used to cooperate with Enom for more than 10 years and I am quite satisfied with their services, though their prices are not the lowest.

Godaddy is the most visited domain registrar. They reqularly offer many promo codes where you can get most domain extensions lesser than their list price.

Currently they have a promo with a free .info domain for each .com registration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8