support service on reselling

I don't think that a reseller hosting should include a customer support for reseller's clients. However what is important, because you don't own the server, is a server support. Because if something happen, you can't access root and so, you can't fix your customer problem . So you have to call your provider and he has to fix the problem...so if isn't fast...you lose credibility!

I don't think that a reseller hosting should include a customer support for reseller's clients. However what is important, because you don't own the server, is a server support. Because if something happen, you can't access root and so, you can't fix your customer problem . So you have to call your provider and he has to fix the problem...so if isn't fast...you lose credibility!

I own the servers and a majority of my clients are resellers.
It depends on your business model if you offer direct support to a resellers clients.

By offering a option to do this makes your support more efficient. All my servers are managed, even though i know my way round server and can fix and sort most issues it is always nice to know if you cant fix an issue then you have an extra line of support.

client should contact his main service provider only who can solve that but its can not fully authorized you

Yes, whether your offering reseller hosting or you are doing any other sort of reseller services, it's important that you offer support to your clients. If you are unable to do that, you WILL loose customers as they won't be happy when they need something and they will leave and go to another company that DOES offer support. Furthermore, if you are not sure how to support your customers, then hire a technician that CAN fulfill the role and who has experience and is willing to support the customers for you and with you. Sometimes an investment is worth it.

Good customer support is one of the topmost factors while choosing any web host. So yes. Its important to provide support, even if you are reselling.

Support is terribly important. With so many other business's out there just waiting to take your customers, you have no choice but to offer fantastic support.

Support is the back bone of any company and if support is not upto the mark, then there is no use in spending lots of money in infrastructure and marketing. If you have a good team to support your company issues / Server issues, then you can go ahead and spend your money in infrastructure and marketing and you can rest assured that you will get your returns.

Just try to use your existing customer's review regarding the quality of support. All big brands loose its credibility only due to support issues. If customers are not getting help then they will definitely leave from the company

Is it important to provide support on reselling?

If you are selling any product or service to any clients then its your responsibility to provide 100% clients satisfaction because client don't know, you are reseller or a web hosting company owner, they have purchased a service from you and hoping that you will provide them service when they required any support from you.

It's always better to provide good support to increase clients trust in your service, it will help you increase sales :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys