Payment options for customers

There are three which are very useful in payment methods are Paypal, Alert pay, Moneybrooker and you can have some bank which any one from your same place can easily pay you

I personally say you should start off with PayPal and work your way into a credit card merchant when you have enough clients.

You should offer as many as possible payment options to get more web hosting customers onboard.

this is wrong as too many choices will turn clients away as they will not like search through all your choices.

Offer 2 or 3 options

paypal
2c0 or another CC processor
and offline method

I think that the more payment options you give a person, the more likely that you will get a customer. While I'm sure most people have paypal at this point, there are several people I know who don't have paypal and use only moneybookers. I doubt it needs to be stated, but I would avoid check or money orders unless there is a special case that requires it. Snail mail isn't all that reliable, at least where I live it's not. It's more trouble than it's worth nowadays.

I think that the more payment options you give a person, the more likely that you will get a customer. While I'm sure most people have paypal at this point, there are several people I know who don't have paypal and use only moneybookers. I doubt it needs to be stated, but I would avoid check or money orders unless there is a special case that requires it. Snail mail isn't all that reliable, at least where I live it's not. It's more trouble than it's worth nowadays.

offline method does not mean snail mail

bank transfer
cheque/postal order
money order
western union
pay offline services ( payzone etc.)

are all offline methods

We use PayPal and 2CO because Paypal limit countries who can use their services.

However be careful as 2CO isn't accepted everywhere yet and I don't know how to use the funds so I'm waiting for my 2CO Debit card.

We use PayPal and 2CO because Paypal limit countries who can use their services.

However be careful as 2CO isn't accepted everywhere yet and I don't know how to use the funds so I'm waiting for my 2CO Debit card.

We Use 2CO and the funds are deposited into our bank account

Having more than 1 payment gateway is always beneficial,

2 Reasons,

i) Your service would look more mature and developed (because you offer various gateways)
ii) Your customer may not be comfortable with Paypal, either because of security or fees, and would like to pay using Net Banking or AlertPay

Now some Onlne Gateway Options
AlertPay, Paypal, 2CO, Bank Transfer and,

For Offline we have Payzone and Western Union Money Transfer Service

As per my view along with paypal you shall also think to offer any net banking or other credit card processing options as well so that you can have variety of payment options available for your customers.

Most people use Paypal, so i think Paypal is an essential option, but you should also have another CC gateway and at least 1 offline method

We have Paypal, 2co, cashflows and we did have payoffline, but this was discontinued so looking for another suitable offline method.

An advice don't limit yourself to one payment gateway only you can use alternative although most people prefer Paypal but still Paypal is restricted in some companies as a great alternative you can use 2Checkout which also have Paypal as a payment gateway. Also you have moneybookers and payza(alertpay)

Most customers use Paypal,2checkout,Visa,Mastercard, Moneybookers for making the payments for the hosting packages.

Paypal is the most popular. You can offer 2CO as an alternative. Google Checkout is also becoming popular now.