Payment gateway

Various authorities looking into it though. take a look at what happened to Liberty Reserve

I'm not a fan of Bitcoin at all, and I know it is under fire a bit at the moment, but I don't think it is going to collapse or go away anytime in the near future.

As a question of accepting it as payment for hosting (or other online services), then we don't and I wouldn't be interested in doing so. There are some legitimate reasons that someone would want to pay in a virtual currency but there are far more dodgy ones.

Stripe is definitely our payment gateway go-to.

A bit weaker these days but deja vu ain't it ?
a bit ????
BTC is tanking quicker than imaginable. It's gone from $63k in April to$37k today, and it's going to keep dropping
BTC isn't "still going strong". It's losing value by the day

a bit ????
BTC is tanking quicker than imaginable. It's gone from $63k in April to$37k today, and it's going to keep dropping
BTC isn't "still going strong". It's losing value by the day

The value of Bitcoin dropped by about half back at the start of 2018, from about 16k to just over 7k USD. It came back though.

I would personally go for stripe, their very friendly and helpful and have the lowest fees that I know. They take all credit and debit cards and payouts are only every 3 days.

I would personally go for stripe, their very friendly and helpful and have the lowest fees that I know. They take all credit and debit cards and payouts are only every 3 days.

Big fan of Stripe for lots of reasons. We actually have the payout set to daily but maybe it depends on your region and it's not available everywhere.

Their fees have just increased slightly for us, I got an email about it last week. We are based in the EU and while EU and 'international' fees have stayed the same the fees for transactions from the UK have just gone up for us slightly.

Stripe is a good payment processor for WHMCS and is a processor that we actively use :). They also have a startup program you could look into.

We just use Stripe and PayPal, We've tried others, but users gravitate towards these two, so we've dropped the others to get better throughput and terms on these two.

I suggest SHKeeper. It is a self-hosted and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor. The unique combination of gateway and merchant. It allows you to accept payments in cryptocurrency. Free integration of cryptocurrency payments is available using a crypto-processor for WordPress and WooCommerce. Custom integration of receiving cryptocurrency payments using the crypto-processor for popular CMS, plug-ins, and billing systems is quite possible.

I have primarily used PayPal and Stripe for many years. Unfortunately, I have decided to cut PayPal out as an offering. I've experienced quite a few API issues working with PayPal. In addition, they have started to increase fees. It's simply not worth it in my eyes.

Stripe has been excellent. No issues with the setup, configuration, etc. It's been a good experience overall.