Payment gateway

Personally I would rather pay higher fees for trusted and well known gateways such as PayPal and Stripe. It's worth paying more in fees for the benefits they bring.

Nothing is wrong with PayPal. You can do anything you need right from them, and they get your money quicker than anything in most situations.

apart from fees 3.4% + $0.30

stripe 1.4% + 20p

Worth looking at the payment fees, but my personal experience with Stripe was awful, so much so that I dropped them. Fees weren't the issue - customer support was, in dealing with fraudulent transactions.

I've never had an issue with PayPal.

Worth looking at the payment fees, but my personal experience with Stripe was awful, so much so that I dropped them. Fees weren't the issue - customer support was, in dealing with fraudulent transactions.

I've never had an issue with PayPal.

My experience has been then other way round, always issues with Paypal, never had any issues with Stripe

What about bitcoin ? You can get blockchain api and use the module. No transaction fee + no dispute/chargeback.

I still feel PayPal is the best. First party merchant accounts like Authorize.net are great and all, but can be very high in fraud and risky. PayPal is the oldest and most known payment gateway around, also people familiarize it with eBay so it is friendly and mainstream.

I still feel PayPal is the best. First party merchant accounts like Authorize.net are great and all, but can be very high in fraud and risky. PayPal is the oldest and most known payment gateway around, also people familiarize it with eBay so it is friendly and mainstream.
You can manage the fraud in payment gateway using 3rd party fraud screening service such as FraudLabs Pro. Paypal sometimes is too consumer friendly and causing merchant revenue loss during dispute.

Any clue which is the best and cheap payment gateway can use in whmcs? Do not recommend paypal, skril, 2checkout, ccavenue.
We are using Stripe for many years, it's cheaper than PayPal. You can also consider PayU it's fees is also cheap.