Money back guarantee

Yeah, one month guarantee is pretty standard. And in regards to a host just saying you abused their policies, that would be very unethical and unprofessional of them and could lead to more issues for them so I don't see that ever happening unless they are some sketchy fly-by-night provider. In which case, you could just do a charge back on them.

A host can say you abused their policies and if they can prove you agreed to their polices when you signed up and present a report to the bank etc. of abuse then any chargeback will get refused or reversed.

Because you start a chargeback does not mean you will win and get your money back

can i get really money back if i cancel the service

it always depend on what base you had cancelled your services. there are many spammers also who use server for spamming and if they get suspend they cancel services and ask for refund for those people companies did not provide any money back.

You should have checked the providers Refund Policy while signing up. Most of the time, providers actually refunds in a certain period. If you are still in that period, you can ask to refund.

it always depend on what base you had cancelled your services. there are many spammers also who use server for spamming and if they get suspend they cancel services and ask for refund for those people companies did not provide any money back.

If they break TOS then they void the MBG.
Otherwise you are giving free hosting to spammers.

not many spammers would ask for money back as they will just move onto their next victim

Ive seen companies do 2-3 month money back. However most of them require you sign up for a 6 month service to be able to get it not simply a month to month service.

Most hosts would give you your money back unless :

You abused their network/hardware
You bought an internal/non refundable license from them . Eg. like cPanel license for their VPS etc, where they would refund you for the service, but not the cPanel license fee ( ~13 USD )

Moneyback policy is provided by almost every host make sure that if any customer is not satisfied by their service, then customer is not deprived. Hence moneyback is provided pertaining to the rules and regulations of the hosting company rules.

My opinion is its difficult for providers especially if they are resellers themselves could cost them a lot of to purchase your own services. But not giving a refund could give the company such bad press and make loads of people put off them. So most of the time its easier to just give a refund.

Most of the hosting companies offer 30 day, 40 day or 60 day money back guarantee and even some companies offer up to 6 months. But to be sure you would need to read their TOS because there could be a catch. I hope this helps

Well that depends on what the hosts terms and rules are for your money back and if you paid up front.

Many have certain fees and clauses.

If your host offer money back guarantee and you can request refund within given days i.e first 30 days.

Many hosting companies do not refund if you abuse terms of services.

Check the policy of your current provider each company is different if you are unsure where you stand you can also contact their support or speak with citizens advice

can i get really money back if i cancel the service

You can get moneyback on cancellation of your service, but it depends on the terms and conditions of the web host, like some hosts offer 15 days, 30 days, 45 days or anytime moneyback guarantee. So before subscribing with any host check out moneyback guarantee policy.

Yes you get really, But you can avail for this depends on terms and condition
some company offer this for unused or some of them offer for not used demo
its all depends on t&c

i think most hosting companies would give a full refund within 30 days. If you paid by Credit card, you can get a refund if they dont and then force a chargeback on the host. I would personally always give the customer their money back, its not worth the hassle to argue.

i think most hosting companies would give a full refund within 30 days. If you paid by Credit card, you can get a refund if they dont and then force a chargeback on the host. I would personally always give the customer their money back, its not worth the hassle to argue.

A Money Back Guarantee has no legal standing, so yes they could start a chargeback, but all a host needs to prove is that they used the service and the chargeback would get reversed.