Linux or windows?

Linux is good as is Windows, you also have to take into consideration what it is you intend to do with it all. Windows often runs into additional expense as licensed software is required for the most part. There are good reasons to choose either but often Linux is preferred due to being least expensive and having nice options as well.

What do you prefer to resell? Windows or linux?
Of course you say linux, but if you would like to resell windows what move you to start reselling windows web hosting services?
Many thanks for you

Cheers

Windows is only valuable as a niche. It is more pain in your ace that it is worth.

Both have their own importance but that depends on you that you are good in which one. No doubt Linux is easy but if you are good to manage windows then its also good. If you are looking for shared hosting then I can suggest <<URL snipped>>

MOD NOTE: Advertising is not allowed as per rules.

It depends on your website / applications platforms which your choose to use.
If you choose ASP.NET scripts and SQL Server database to develop your applications, then you have to choose Windows hosting plans. While, Linux hosting plan are suitable for PHP, mySQL and Ruby on rails scripts based website.

What will you be using it for? I favor linux any day of the week. Its a lot more secure and less resource intensive.

The choice of operating system depends on the software applications you want to run in your server. Linux is widely used but now windows is also gaining popularity.You can check out Diadem Technologies , provide reliable hosting with a multitude of hosting solutions in both windows and linux.

Regards

Aditya

Hi, i think one should resell both of-course.

I sell both as the first reason is that its good for business to give options and the second reason is that i am comfortable with both Windows and Linux.

Regards
Walter Burke

Windows & Linux both have their own pros & cons. Ultimately everything is depend on user's choice & his requirements. If you wish to use Microsoft technologies then Windows is best. If you wish to avoid license issue then Linux is best.

defend on what your target. but if you talk about hosting people most frefer to linux i think.

Last edited:
Hosting is more on demand with Linux, Linux or Windows? Depends on what your target audience wants