How much have you earned on hosting

that is the key NEVER GIVE UP!. i could have walked away in 2005 when i had a host bail out and i lost 90% of my clientbase. i had a great business and was only using a master reseller account which was good and working for me over 4 years (i was thinking of a VPS) but as business was good and as they say if it does not need fixing then just leave it alone. then all of a sudden the sites go down and 3 days later i get a message that they had a hard drive failure and need to change this and my IPs etc would change ( strange for a HD failure) but at least i was back up and running and no lost clients. about 3 weeks later i wake to angry client messages to say their sites were down, so i checked and yes all was down again. after 5 days of constantly trying to contact the host as their site was also down they told me they suffered a hard drive failure and would be back up and running in a couple of days ( strange 2 HD fails in a month) a weeks later and still no sites and nothing from host and many of my clients jumpped ship ( could not blame them) so i managed to find a temp host so i could get what client i had left back online ( this host did not have everything i needed for some clients sites to work 100%, but at least clints were back online. It is then i decided would be the time to look at VPS so i was in charge. I found 1 and i wished i had done this years before. been at this point since and even managed to get some old clients back.

Woow.... You're really GREAT person, have great spirit. Yes, never give up is the key of success. So, keep on going and build fresh innovation and idea. Good luck for you.

Web hosting business can earn your living, however, this is a crowded sphere so you must think hard and try hard to be ahead of your competition.