Good Places to advertise Web Hosting Company

And what about facebook or other social networks?

If you do the right market research, spend some time analyzing the users that would be interested in your services and manage to get a solid idea. I would definitely go for marketing in Facebook. Twitter not really, but Facebook if used properly can be a great tool for leads.

Well, there are plenty of ways to promote your stuff, but google adword the best. You should give a try to google adword if your want intent results.

Unique content and contiued presence in web world like Linkedin, Hosting related forums, Posts / threads related to security, Knowledge base articles, Blog articles to the latest development and updates etc and world class24/7 suport for your customers via ticket and livechat (if possible via phone for emergency as well like server down) will be the best methods to improve your sales.

In my opinion if you have unique content , then there is no need to spend on google adwords as google will catch you automatically. But you need to spend money on basics of SEO done properly in your site.

Online presense will make customers feel that you are having a goog presense in the online world and they will defenilty check for reviews for your company in forums related to hosting and for this you need to stay active , help people as much as you can for free via these communities and forums which will be a proof for your knowledge level, work attitude , work experience, etc . You can also send / publish your offers to these forums or other online sections so that you can attract customers as well.

I use loads of forums and also word of mouth. Works ok but started to level out a bit. I must admit word of mouth is far better than any forums. Keep at it and things will work out. There is no quick win when hosting is concerned.

Hello, have you tried google adwords advertising, you can display text ads on search engine while people are searching for product related to your service like web hosting or something. Or you can show your ads on display ads like display banner showing your features and services.

Usually paid advertising is one of the least productive advertising solution or at least that what we saw in the years.