Good Places to advertise Web Hosting Company

they banned us with ridiculous reason. They banned me with self promote. i use to be a hosting company ex-staff. i was resign over there, they banned me with self promote when i recommend my ex-company.

and my boss was banned due to our dedicated ip address. they claim that we are same person.

i was resign over there, they banned me with self promote when i recommend my ex-company.
Unfortunately since nobody but you knows that you resigned, that makes it very tricky to be recommending your employer (ex or not). We would have likely seen it in the same light here if you were to recommend the company you are working for in the forums where advertising is not allowed.

Unfortunately since nobody but you knows that you resigned, that makes it very tricky to be recommending your employer (ex or not). We would have likely seen it in the same light here if you were to recommend the company you are working for in the forums where advertising is not allowed.

You need a flag emoji like WHT has of :wht: :) :smash:

I registered a new WHT ID and ex-ID is registered under corporate. WHT was gave 4 ID to my ex-company. When i was resigned, i am not allow to use the company ID to access to WHT.

Fine, the main issue is those WHT idiot totally not listening any explanation. I have proof everything include my personal government ID and our new company registration cert, end up they still the same.

- As above mentioned, forum posting or forum advertisement is one of the best and free way to promote the online business. you can even put banners in your signatures(if forums provides you that access).
- Social media platforms are one of the best way to promote products and reach maximum visitors.

just an opinion from me, don't use WHT or else you will have headache by them and maybe bad reputation on their forum for no reason.

I registered a new WHT ID and ex-ID is registered under corporate. WHT was gave 4 ID to my ex-company. When i was resigned, i am not allow to use the company ID to access to WHT.

Fine, the main issue is those WHT idiot totally not listening any explanation. I have proof everything include my personal government ID and our new company registration cert, end up they still the same.

Thank you for the explanation. I see your point and the desire to actually have a conversation and offer proof and their unwillingness to accommodate you sounds a little harsh.

However, did you register a new account before letting them know? I remember them being very strict with that.

Also, don't forget that even if they are okay with the new account, they might still not be okay with you recommending an ex-employer. Who knows, that can be a clever strategy by some companies to infiltrate the community with those kind of users who would recommend them with every opportunity. I can honestly see why they won't be okay with that.

Apart from all the places that have been recommended here. Search organically for web host directories, blogs and use them to advertise. They might not seem a good idea, but it will be a lot of help in the long run.

Thank you for the explanation. I see your point and the desire to actually have a conversation and offer proof and their unwillingness to accommodate you sounds a little harsh.

However, did you register a new account before letting them know? I remember them being very strict with that.

Also, don't forget that even if they are okay with the new account, they might still not be okay with you recommending an ex-employer. Who knows, that can be a clever strategy by some companies to infiltrate the community with those kind of users who would recommend them with every opportunity. I can honestly see why they won't be okay with that.

WHT have some interesting and strict requirements :) Not taking into consideration your explanations isn't surprise for me. Heard the same story few times from forum guys.

Word of mouth goes a long way on getting new customers.

So make sure you are providing an a solid platform for your customers, listen to the suggestions they have. Follow up with any bad press you may get online but be nice when following up on bad press. If you make a mistake own up to it. Don't try and hide / lie. It will end bad for you.

Since you are a new hosting provider it may take 1-2 years before you do really well, So don't get discouraged.

Website design is also very important, if you have a crappy design it may turn customers off, so make sure the site looks good and not cluttered.

I'm still trying to get to grips with Facebook, so far have been unsuccessful.. they are really picky with text in images but it's hard to promote a hosting company without text.

I also feel they are letting things slip for other companies, some bigger hosting companies I follow are posting text heavy adverts, some with no images at all.. yet still their ads are approved.

Just a hunch.