GoDaddy vs. HostGator

I would rather choose HostGator. It is one of the most reliable web hosting service I've ever applied before until I don't have budget anymore for my website. They have a great customer service like no other, with 99% uptime as well.

What I really like about HG and That I don't think GoDaddy dose is they have all there workers come to a office meaning like not like other companys the staff member dosen't meet or see there boss.

I'd use HG personally as they are a dedicated hosting provider, whereas GoDaddy is a Domain Provider thus meaning that they mainly specialize in domains and as i've seen before (namecheap) they suffer from downtime.

- Many Thanks

I've just thought of this and got a more better way how to say it its like lets say, Toyota makes cars and K&G makes car parts then they switch it up and Toyota starts to make parts and K&G makes cars, Now both company aren't going to do really really good at it because they are used to doing what they do normal and best.

Ouch to Hostgator

We used to have our servers in the same building as hostgator .. in fact we had one domains hosted as backup sites through hostgator.
Wow not a good idea.

Our experience was not good.
Not everyone would receive our emails.. lost in cyberspace.
Plus our 5 backup sites were down so much, in fact 57percent uptime.

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

I wouldn't choose Godaddy for hosting purposes. They are completely fine for domain registrations as pointed out. I don't have any personal experience of hostgator.

Do not compare apples and oranges. Hostgator is by far the best for hosting. Go Daddy for domains. Hostgator also has domains but they outsource it from another company and are more expensive.

I would take hostgator over godaddy just because godaddy has sleazy Superbowl commercials and I think there servers are slow.

But hostgator will cut you off if you if you go beyond what they believe unlimited to be.

I personally think that GoDaddt and HostGator are both "overrated" already. Why don't people try to venture to some other hostings and try them first hand.

Do not go through GoDaddy, they're terrible and offer the worst support I've ever received from a web hosting company. I highly recommend going through HostGator. I also recommend going through big hosts but not so commercialized as HostGator or GoDaddy.

HostGator all the way.

GoDaddy has the worst reseller hosting because it's more like an affiliate program. Not to mention if your customer has a problem it will take you 6 hours+ to get a response from them. Your customer will be long gone if that becomes frequent.

Just thought I'd add that I'd go for GoDaddy's commercials any day of the week. Still go with HostGator for hosting though, given the choice between the two. :D