free reseller account

You should look for other webhosting features that can affect on your business like uptime, server speed, customer support rather than free offers.

Hello,

I suggest you just get a hosting, its affordable less than $3 / month.

Besides if its free and becomes service unavailable you cannot call support as its free.

Thanks.

The word "Free" in the webhosting industry is a very bad word. I doubt that you will find a free reseller. There are loads of free webhosts for shared webhosting out there but the support and quality will not be good.

I guess i was wrong, apparently there is free ones...But your gonna have their ads on your reseller account and stuff.

Noone will offer free reseller accounts. I mean they wouldnt make any money while you would be.

this is 100% true, but dont forget we (genuine hosts) have the word MUG tattooed across our foreheads, so we give everyone free reseller accounts and while we pay the hundreds of $ a month for our servers and give all our services away for $0 while our clients rake in hundreds of $

this is 100% true, but dont forget we (genuine hosts) have the word MUG tattooed across our foreheads, so we give everyone free reseller accounts and while we pay the hundreds of $ a month for our servers and give all our services away for $0 while our clients rake in hundreds of $

Some people actually think that's how the world works.
"The internet is free."

Most of them are teens and college kids off for summer breaks. :rolleyes2

Crazy kids. :crash:

Even if someone provides free reseller accounts, I bet they would be on overloaded servers without cPanels. After all, no one would want to ruin their server and waste money unless of course this pays of well for the webhosting company like in terms of better advertisement.

Even if someone provides free reseller accounts, I bet they would be on overloaded servers without cPanels.

not all free providers run like this.

6 years ago we set up a brand that offered free hosting (mostly reseller) to registered charities and community groups (they needed to provide proof of status).

We were quite happy to cover the server costs including cpanel licence and allow the charities to resell hosting if they wanted to make extra income. We never oversold servers doing this. 2 years ago we sold this brand etc. to a host that primarily hosted charity websites.

If you are serious about your websites, you will learn that free hosting is never worth it.

i find several people use free hosting along with free domains to bash other hosts etc. without tracing the sites back to them or so they can do this without effecting their own servers

Any evidence of this?

i was a victim of such actions by an ex client, who set up a site using a cz.cc free domain. but because of the comments made and the direct emails and treats i had from him. i had this site taken down. i have plenty of direct evidence of his threats etc.

this sort of thing is also common

You say it is common yet I have never heard of it.
It happened to you. A lot of things seem to happen to you based on your posting here.
I still would like to see some evidence that people are really using free accounts to bash other hosts.

I've been doing this for 10 years now and my experience has been just the opposite of what yours often seems to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch