free reseller account

It's doubtful that you will find anyone who gives away free reseller accounts, as what would be in it for the provider?

Perhaps you can find limited free trials and other promotions that would give free reseller account for a number of days/months, but you cannot expect to receive a free reseller account from anyone and think that it will be at all reliable.

I offer first month FREE on basic packages but I don't think anyone would offer a reseller account for free.

Well, in the cPanel reseller account sense, I doubt there are many who offer it for free, and if they do, it's likely a very small account that isn't a real platform for reselling, just an account to know what is in store and learn the ropes.

However, in the start-selling-hosting-with-zero-dollars upfront costs, resellerspanel.com offers such a possibility.

Have you checked out resellerpanel.com?

They have a nice system over there, a little hard to manage but it works for those who are trying to start up without any cash.

You'd be best off just paying for the account and using the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you don't want to keep it.

Don't use Free Reseller account, they terminate account without notification or even they will not provide your backup files..

Have you checked out resellerpanel.com?

They have a nice system over there, a little hard to manage but it works for those who are trying to start up without any cash.

Their pricing looks reasonable.
How long have they been providing hosting services?

You may have a free domain reseller account only but no free hosting reseller, no one will give u something free to resell it!

Doubt you will find one.

You can get them as cheap as shared hosting, hardly any cost at all.
Just buy one.

I wouldn't use a free one for customers even if it existed, there's nothing in it for the supplier so there's going to be no support when you need it and likely the server will be overcrowded and likely not administered = poor service for your clients.

If you want anything in this world you need to pay for it, if you want anything good you need to pay more as a quality service has overheads that need covering ;)

Does anyone know who offers free reseller accounts?

Something doesn't make sense.
You could find something like this only if you would be a reseller for free accounts. So what's in it for you.
Otherwise what's in it for the provider?

youhosting.com does give free reseller accounts...and not surprisingly, support is horrible, performance is worse, reviews are awful, there are a bajillion template-clone resellers, everything is "unlimited", etc.

Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole myself...

youhosting.com does give free reseller accounts...and not surprisingly, support is horrible, performance is worse, reviews are awful, there are a bajillion template-clone resellers, everything is "unlimited", etc.

Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole myself...

Indeed and that would be the typical thing I would expect from a free host!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch